problems on instalation
  • Hi.

I have download this script and tried to install it on server, but when i try to install i overloads the server with commands php -v make ther server instable and blocking my account.

why this happen?
  • 8 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Andrey PodshivalovAndrey Podshivalov
    Could you provide more information?
    Campsite version, Server OS and type of hosting and may be screenshots of what happened would be fine.
  • Hi andrey.

I have downloaded this script and sent to the server.
    when I try to run the first installation the Internet Explorer says page not found and how I am unable to access other sites on my hosting account I sought help on isp. The provider stated to me that this script creates an imbalance in server shipments contained in files php-v.

I want to clarify what is happening and why can not I install this script and what causes it to run on the server?

My Account has the following characteristics:

A CentOS 5.x 64bit
    PHP 5, PERL, CGI, JSP, Ruby on Rails, Python
    MySQL (5.0.91-community) and PostgreSQL
    Apache version 2.2.15
    PHP version 5.2.13

Need more information?
    It seems that your hosting doesn't support properly exec command. Campsite checks for installed CLI by exec('php -v') command. I can not explain why. May be hosting provider has explanation. Any way you can test this code (copy into empty file test.php)
    <?php echo exec('php -v'); ?>
    If exec is working then you will see the php version information.
  • It seems that your hosting doesn't support properly exec command. Campsite checks for installed CLI by exec('php -v') command. I can not explain why. May be hosting provider has explanation. Any way you can test this code (copy into empty file test.php)
    Code: [Select all] [Show/ hide]<?php echo exec('php -v'); ?>If exec is working then you will see the php version information.

The page does not oppen.

What can i do to install this cms?
    please open the ticket in the hoster support system or send directly by email with information about trouble of the code <?php echo exec('php -v'); ?>
    Andrey Podshivalov wrote on Thu, 22 July 2010 09:49
    please open the ticket in the hoster support system or send directly by email with information about trouble of the code <?php echo exec('php -v'); ?>

you can try before to check more tidy variant:
    <?php exec('php -v', $r); print_r($r); ?>
  • Hello.
    I made the tests and continuing to create instability on the server, even I have been already blocked the account.
    Do not understand what is happening.
    Please ask you host provider. I don't understand too.