[campsite-support] Fw: Campsite
  • Hi,This was sent to the Campware contact email just now. -- doug-----Forwarded by Douglas Arellanes/Mdlf on 02/15/2010 08:50PM -----To: contact@campware.orgFrom: Chris Moores <chris@d-v-e.com>Date: 02/15/2010 08:16PMSubject: [***SPAM***] CampsiteHi,I'm following the instructions included with installing the campsitesoftware on my server but am finding that when I go to install im gettingthe following errors:Notice: Campsite error: unable to write to $compile_dir'/home/dvemedie/domains/dawlishtownafc.co.uk/public_html/templates_c'. Besure $compile_dir is writable by the web server user. in/home/dvemedie/domains/dawlishtownafc.co.uk/public_html/install/classes/CampTemplate.phpon line 89Warning:Smarty::include(/home/dvemedie/domains/dawlishtownafc.co.uk/public_html/templates_c/%%69^69D^69DD711C%%precheck.tpl.php)[smarty.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in/home/dvemedie/domains/dawlishtownafc.co.uk/public_html/include/smarty/Smarty.class.phpon line 1256Warning: Smarty::include() [function.include]: Failed opening'/home/dvemedie/domains/dawlishtownafc.co.uk/public_html/templates_c/%%69^69D^69DD711C%%precheck.tpl.php'for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in/home/dvemedie/domains/dawlishtownafc.co.uk/public_html/include/smarty/Smarty.class.phpon line 1256The exact location of these errors ishttp://www.dawlishtownafc.co.uk/install/index.php .I've had to upload a temp page to the front to hold.your assistance would be greatly appreciated.CheersChris--chris@d-v-e.comOffice Tel: 07950 890001www.d-v-e.comSent to you using Uebimiau Webmail version 3.11Developed by Dave and Todd at http://www.manvel.net and http://www.tdah.us
  • 1 Comment sorted by
  • Hi Chris,

Before starting the installation process, please be sure the user
    running your web server has the rights to read the files and to write
    in the following directories:

- the document root, which I can see is
    /home/dvemedie/domains/dawlishtownafc.co.uk/public_html

- the configuration directory
    /home/dvemedie/domains/dawlishtownafc.co.uk/public_html/conf

- the cron jobs directory
    /home/dvemedie/domains/dawlishtownafc.co.uk/public_html/install/cron_jobs

- the templates directory
    /home/dvemedie/domains/dawlishtownafc.co.uk/public_html/templates

- the templates cache directory
    /home/dvemedie/domains/dawlishtownafc.co.uk/public_html/templates_c

- the plugins directory
    /home/dvemedie/domains/dawlishtownafc.co.uk/public_html/plugins

Hope this helps.

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 2:50 PM, wrote:
    > Hi,
    > This was sent to the Campware contact email just now. -- doug
    > -----Forwarded by Douglas Arellanes/Mdlf on 02/15/2010 08:50PM -----
    >
    > To: contact@campware.org
    > From: Chris Moores
    > Date: 02/15/2010 08:16PM
    > Subject: [***SPAM***] Campsite
    >
    > Hi,
    > I'm following the instructions included with installing the campsite
    > software on my server but am finding that when I go to install im getting
    > the following errors:
    >
    > Notice: Campsite error: unable to write to $compile_dir
    > '/home/dvemedie/domains/dawlishtownafc.co.uk/public_html/templates_c'. Be
    > sure $compile_dir is writable by the web server user. in
    > /home/dvemedie/domains/dawlishtownafc.co.uk/public_html/install/classes/CampTemplate.php
    > on line 89
    >
    > Warning:
    > Smarty::include(/home/dvemedie/domains/dawlishtownafc.co.uk/public_html/templates_c/%%69^69D^69DD711C%%precheck.tpl.php)
    > [smarty.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
    > /home/dvemedie/domains/dawlishtownafc.co.uk/public_html/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php
    > on line 1256
    >
    > Warning: Smarty::include() [function.include]: Failed opening
    > '/home/dvemedie/domains/dawlishtownafc.co.uk/public_html/templates_c/%%69^69D^69DD711C%%precheck.tpl.php'
    > for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in
    > /home/dvemedie/domains/dawlishtownafc.co.uk/public_html/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php
    > on line 1256
    >
    > The exact location of these errors is
    > Add a Comment