Problem Trying to access the showbuilder page?
  • Hi All

Brand new install of Airtime, I had some issues, but eventually got it installed.

I am trying to get onto the showbuilder login now however and all I see once I've logged in is

mktime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
    #0 [internal function]: exception_error_handler(2, 'mktime(): It is...', '/usr/share/airt...', 1280, Array)
    #1 /usr/share/airtime/application/models/Preference.php(1280): mktime(0, 0, 0, '04', '10', '2014')
    #2 /usr/share/airtime/application/controllers/ShowbuilderController.php(96): Application_Model_Preference::ShouldShowPopUp()
    #3 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Controller/Action.php(516): ShowbuilderController->indexAction()
    #4 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(295): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('indexAction')
    #5 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
    #6 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/Bootstrap.php(97): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
    #7 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Application.php(366): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap->run()
    #8 /usr/share/airtime/public/index.php(64): Zend_Application->run()
    #9 {main}

• 1 Comment sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Cliff WangCliff Wang
    Edit your /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini

add following line:
    date.timezone =UTC

Then restart apache2.
    Post edited by Cliff Wang at 2014-04-10 14:52:29
    Cloud Radio -> http://airtime.pro