Superdesk Installation in my Laptop
  • Dear all,
    I have read most of the posts but none of them solved my problem so i decided to start a new conversation.
    ===============================================================================
    I found the installation steps abit confusing, but i figured somehow the process to generate a project in Eclipse under PyDev addon. But i m not sure whether i m following the right step or not because one documentation speaks different than the other one. and the video linked was not the full. I would like to request the Experts here to kindly guide me and most of the beginners out here the full step of installation or any video that shows the full step(detailed), as this is new concept and we cannot find a great deal of documentation on google. 

Here i m stuck with so many error messages which seems demoralizing. I m also confused with the prerequisites for this Software.

This Post is on the behalf of many Indian and Nepali Beginners @ Superdesk. So please pay kind attention, sirs.
  • 1 Comment sorted by
  • Please paste here the last command you ran and the error messages

Mugur Rus
    Senior Software Developer, Sourcefabric
    mugur.rus@sourcefabric.org
    http://www.sourcefabric.org

Cluj-Napoca, Romania
    +40 720 528408

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 11:32 AM, Rabin Shah <<br />superdesk-dev@lists.sourcefabric.org> wrote:

> *Dear all,*
    > *I have read most of the posts but none of them solved my problem so i
    > decided to start a new conversation.*
    >
    > ===============================================================================
    > I found the installation steps abit confusing, but i figured somehow the
    > process to generate a project in Eclipse under PyDev addon. But i m not
    > sure whether i m following the right step or not because one documentation
    > speaks different than the other one. and the video linked was not the full.
    > I would like to request the *Experts* here to kindly guide me and most of
    > the beginners out here the full step of installation or any video that
    > shows the full step(detailed), as this is new concept and we cannot find a
    > great deal of documentation on google.
    >
    > Here i m stuck with so many error messages which seems demoralizing. I m
    > also confused with the prerequisites for this Software.
    >
    > *This Post is on the behalf of many Indian and Nepali Beginners @
    > Superdesk. So please pay kind attention, sirs.*
    >
    >