Bulk comment delete?
  • I had something go very wrong the first time I tried to use the comments feature. Now I have 613 comments I want to delete, but although I can select multiuple comments through the top checkbox, I haven't figured out how or if I can bulk delete them?
    initially I had captcha turned on and it seemed to fail, so I went and turned it off and tried again. Posting two comments, it appeared to fail both times, resulting in a browser error page.

A few minutes later 600+ comments appeared, each attempted post appears to have registered 300+ times each. How do I get rid of them without deleting 600 comments individually?
    Now having set comments to disabled, it is behaving as though they are "locked" - it displays all 600+ comments. Manual suggests that this is behaviour for "locked" and implies that disabled will not display comments?

Showing 1 to 25 of 613 entries
    Author
    Date / Comment
    Article

• 1 Comment sorted by
  • Hi James,

We are aware of this issue, and it was already fixed on our development branch as you can see here: https://github.com/sourcefabric/Newscoop/commit/abd4644e762a82da83506fdb56d56f52c0fc615f

The fix will be available in the upcoming 4.1.1 release.

All Best,