Adding Playlists to Shows
  • I added a playlist to a show, then went and updated the playlist but the show did not change. I understood that when a playlist changed, the show that contained the playlist would also get updated.

JR
  • 1 Comment sorted by
  • Here is some background on why I am requesting this:

Providing the option to allow a show to reference a playlist and reload the content of the playlist each time it is played enables DJ's to update content without the need to edit the show each time. This is convenient for weekly scheduled shows where a DJ would be able to upload new content and modify the playlist for a scheduled show. The scheduled show, set with the correct repetition, would never need to be changed. Since all of our shows repeat on a 4 hour cycle, editing the show would require editing several shows each day, leaving room for error and taking much more time. 

We are a very automated station, looking for reliable software for station operation. Airtime allows for almost all of what we would like to do and looks very stable. Our solution would see AirTime running on a VM at the transmitter location to provide DJ's with remote access to update content.

JR