Issue in installing Newscoop
  • I am getting an error while installing newscoop on my shared hosting server .
    Kindly help me to install newscoop. I don't have root access and I am using cpanel to access the server,

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Symfony\Component\Intl\Exception\MethodArgumentValueNotImplementedException' with message 'The Symfony\Component\Intl\Collator\Collator::__construct() method's argument $locale value 'fr_FR' behavior is not implemented. Only the locale "en" is supported. Please install the "intl" extension for full localization capabilities.' in /home/***/public_html/newscoop/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Intl/Collator/Collator.php:80 Stack trace: #0 /home/***/public_html/newscoop/install/SymfonyRequirements.php(649): Symfony\Component\Intl\Collator\Collator->__construct('fr_FR') #1 /home/***/public_html/newscoop/install/index.php(21): SymfonyRequirements->__construct() #2 {main} thrown in/home/***/public_html/newscoop/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Intl/Collator/Collator.php on line 80
    Post edited by Aswin at 2016-04-12 02:42:26
  • 1 Comment sorted by
  • you need to install php intl extension:

sudo apt-get install php5-intl
    Post edited by Rafał Muszyński at 2016-05-04 08:59:46