Looking to develop Android App and iOS App for Airtime
  • Dear Members / Developers,

My friend and I are planning to implement Airtime Radio, and are also looking to develop a Native Android App and iOS App for Airtime. It will be great if any of the senior members can assist us in details and also if there is nothing available already, it will be great if any of the contributors can give us a quote for the customization and the development of Android App and iOS App. 

Thanks and Regards,
    Mohammed Azmath
  • 5 Comments sorted by
  • Music could be one of the most beautiful things of the whole humanity. So, people are looking for various ways of how to make the process of the search of their favorite compositions much more easier and comfortable.That is why we have such a thing as Pandora. However, lots of developers are thinking about the creation of something similar. So, in that article https://artjoker.net/blog/make-an-app-like-pandora/ you may see an instruction on the creation of a similar application.
    Post edited by Alex Black at 2018-04-06 03:50:42
  • would love to use it!
  • Why bother with the app stores? Just make a nice HTML5 UI targeting smaller screens and more limited bandwidth situations. The current UI experience isn't so bad on a tablet! It's only terrible on phones.

What's sadly missing almost entirely are decent source apps. Those would clearly benefit from being native.
  • Have you thought of using a remote control for linux. I am new to airtime 
    and somewhat familiar with ubuntu so a project like this would be way over my head. Though I would love to learn along the way,which is why I chose linux in the first place. :)
    http://www.linux-magazine.com/Online/Features/Remote-Control
  • As Airtime is a system for streaming predetermined content on a predefined schedule, I do not understand the Spotify/Pandora comments, at all. It seems totally irrelevant to a scheduled streaming service.
    No longer using Airtime or Libretime.