One Install for multiple stations?
  • Hello everyone.

My name is Bryon Stout. I run a internet radio station (www.deephouselounge.com). We currently use Centovacast v3 for our auto dj software.  I have it installed on my dedicated machine and can launch an unlimited amount of stations under the main instance.  That feature is important because I have multiple stations that are all part of a network that I am building.  Its also important for people who want to be able to sell shoutcast/icecast packages. I should also mention that centovacast can be linked up to whmcs for auto deployment.

Do you plan on moving Airtime in that direction?
    www.deephouselounge.com | www.drumandbasslounge.com | www.dubstepradio.fm | www.bassradio.fm
  • 3 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Daniel JamesDaniel James
    Hi Bryon, Airtime is based around a calendar, so you would need multiple calendars to do that. For now, the easiest way to achieve this is to put a separate instance of Airtime into each of a number of virtualization containers. It's more complicated, but you gain some isolation between station instances.

Cheers!

Daniel
  • Yea that's what I figured you would say.

Do you plan on going in the direction I spoke about for any future development?
    www.deephouselounge.com | www.drumandbasslounge.com | www.dubstepradio.fm | www.bassradio.fm
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Daniel JamesDaniel James
    I don't think it's on the roadmap for the moment.

Cheers!

Daniel