Next release
  • Hi,

I am currently in the process of updating our stations equipment. As part of this process I plan on doing a full upgrade of our servers running Airtime. I would be very keen to coincide this with an Airtime release. 

Given that there has been a reasonable amount of activity with releases for Airtime Pro recently, and very little on the open source side, do we have a roadmap as to when we can expect a new release of the Airtime source?

There are a couple of new features in Pro we have been waiting on for a long time (years!) that we would be very anxious to try.  Even if it was only a beta release for now?

Thanks,
    Matt
  • 5 Comments sorted by
  • What Question you Asking.?
    Airtime is now MicroHard.
    • There use to be a development server,that's closed
    • There used to be Alpha and Beta.Gone
    • Most links to development Going and Going if not gone.

The sad thing is if you make constructive criticism you might being suggested to be gone too.

I am so grateful for the knowledge in Airtime,it has help me to build on RIVENDELL but to tell you the truth, try get a new good front end for your station.cause in this day of technology,on the same track for airtime and in a competitive environment of Radio software development, without open source, anybody kidding themselves will be..... you guess it  like this Radio Automation . Check out radiodj
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down RobbtRobbt
    I've communicated with Albert and he has assured me that they will be doing a release in several months. I'm not sure exactly when this will happen but I'm certainly looking forward to it.
  • A release in several months? That's... imprecise ;)

Hope we get, at least, a "maintenance" one.
  • I also got a email from airtime support telling me that they will release airtime 3.0 this year for the community,so let's hope so
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Voisses TechVoisses Tech
    in 30 days we will be 6 months away.
    Lets see
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.