On air now info in the player and schedule widgets
  • Hello. Maybe this is a silly question but I still learning this. I made my schedule with 6h playlist, with different programs. My intention is repeat it 4x24h. The problem is i was hoping i could use a player that would show the name of each show... and also use widgets to show the schedule table not taking info from the playlist name, but from the audio files... 

I made a test and it came like this:

Does anybody know if is it possible show the info from the content of the playlist instead of the full playlist info?

Thanks
  • 3 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up1Vote Down Daniel JamesDaniel James
    Hi Leonardo, there are no silly questions here :-)

The 'On air now' widget in your test is the version which uses show names, using the API:
    airtimeLiveInfo
    To display the current audio file title metadata, you need a slightly different widget, which uses the API:
    airtimeLiveTrackInfo
    See the section 'Website widgets' in http://sourcefabric.booktype.pro/airtime-25-for-broadcasters/exporting-the-schedule/ for examples of both these widgets.

Cheers!

Daniel
  • Hey Daniel, thanks a lot!! If this works will make my life much easier. Thanks, I will post here the result of my new tests! Cheers, Leo
  • Hello,

Is it possible in the " airtimeLiveTrackInfo " to have the time elapsed and/or time remaining of each track ? (like in the admin of airtime)
    It would be fantastic to have it in the widget...

Thank you very much

Patrick
    Post edited by Patrick Edouard at 2015-09-01 17:03:28