Installation error with OS X - MAMP
  • Hello,

I've been trying to install the latest Newscoop version on my mac (yosemite) with MAMP (php 5.5.18) and after filling the database configuration and the main settings the installation fails in the post-process page. Here is what I get:

RuntimeException:
    in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/library/Newscoop/Installer/Services/FinishService.php line 56
    at FinishService->generateProxies() in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/install/index.php line 345
    at {closure}(object(Request))
    at call_user_func_array(object(Closure), array(object(Request))) in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/HttpKernel.php line 117
    at HttpKernel->handleRaw(object(Request), '1') in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/HttpKernel.php line 61
    at HttpKernel->handle(object(Request), '1', true) in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/vendor/silex/silex/src/Silex/Application.php line 538
    at Application->handle(object(Request)) in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/vendor/silex/silex/src/Silex/Application.php line 515
    at Application->run() in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/install/index.php line 354

Hopefully someone knows how to solve this? I've searched a bit and found some similar problems, but the proposed solutions didn't work for me.

Thank you for your help!
    Post edited by Martín González at 2015-01-18 17:43:06
  • 1 Comment sorted by
  • I'm having the exact same problem. Newscoop 4.2 installs fine but not 4.3.