liquidsoap tunein.com now playing implementation
  • 106 Comments sorted by

• @-)
  • Post edited by Ярослав Гребнев at 2015-01-30 09:44:49
  • & was added by forum.
    Problem is that full track name with artist goes to title, that i didn't met at older script. but older script make liquidsoap restart. Tried to use your updatemeta.liq script, it didn't help
    Post edited by Ярослав Гребнев at 2015-01-30 11:36:27
  • if you still have joined artist install easytag and look at the tags for the individual mp3/ogg

VOISSES
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.
  • big thanks, now all works well
    2015/01/31 12:45:56 [stdout:3] http://air.radiotime.com/Playing.ashx?partnerId=XXXXXXXX&partnerKey=XXXXXXXXX&id=XXXXXX&artist=DNNYD
    +feat.+DyCy&title=+Dont+Hold+Me+Back+%28X-Wise+Remix%29&album=&commerical=
    2015/01/31 12:45:57 [lang:3] Server Connected:HTTP/1.1 200 OK <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <opml version="1">
            <head>
            <status>200</status>

</head>
            <body>
            </body>
    </opml> [("cache-control","private"), ("content-type","text/xml; charset=utf-8"), ("server","Microsoft-IIS/8.5"), ("set-cookie","das_fr
    _TEST=20150131T094613Z; expires=Mon, 02-Mar-2015 09:46:13 GMT; path=/"), ("x-aspnet-version","4.0.30319"), ("date","Sat, 31 Jan 2015 09
    :46:13 GMT"), ("connection","close"), ("content-length","131")]
    2015/01/31 12:45:57 [clock.wallclock_main:2] We must catchup 2.15 seconds!

• Yes We Confirm.

If you used any of the tune in script in this post,you may find that occasionally your connection will be lost

Reasons

This due to the fact that the scripts are making direct calls to liquidsoap .These direct public calls will have adverse effects as describe below

Effects

CPU
    Your CPU will use more processing power especially on single core and if you parse your logs you will see "2015/01/31 12:45:57 [clock.wallclock_main:2] We must catchup 2.15 seconds!

Latency

excessive glitches,stop and go even to a stage where your system will disconnect from the Stream server

Fixes

• pushing the output to a dev/null may work ( I have tested that and will not as per 2 below,we should not be doing this any way)
    • Create your own custom script in your own program language and make that script call your API,Then you can make public calls to  your custom script

Please note this is not a bug in either liquidsoap or Airtime but just excessive calls to the server

Addendum

• These scripts works as is ,but only forms a foundation for you to expand,so if a little hitch,glitch,disconnection is not a problem dive in

Good luck

VOISSES

Artist        : Richie Spice
    Title         : Confirmation
    Album         : Book Of Job
    Label         : VP Records
    Released date : March 15, 2011

Go get Yourself a copy of the Album ( no pirate now)

It Hot! Hot! Hot!

Post edited by Voisses Tech at 2015-01-31 13:23:31
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.