liquidsoap tunein.com now playing implementation
  • 106 Comments sorted by
  • If you are creative enough you can create a form input that take the tunein input,placed it on the stream preference page and then when you save that page it will write to the lsscript and all your information .

How to handle commercial?

I have a mod script so its easy.
    just do something like this

newshour =rewrite_metadata([("artist", "StatBRJIN"),
                            ("title"," You Station For Variety"),("album","Station Break "), ("commerical","true")],newshour)

and you will get this

2014/07/31 21:33:03 [request.dynamic_5723:3] Prepared "/srv/backup/news/mp3/nprnews/newscast.mp3" (RID 3).
    2014/07/31 21:33:03 [stdout:3] http://myserver/api/localserver.php?partnerId=<id>&partnerKey=<key>&id=<stationid>&artist=StatBRJIN&title=+You+Station+For+Variety&album=Station+Break+&commerical=true

Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.
  • Just a sample of what the metadata.txt looks like

at 31 pass the hour  there is two international newscast notice the start and stop time
    at 45 pass the weather report for three different cities
    at toh is the time of the day and during specific time there is news

notice no duplicate tracks etc

Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
  • remember you only need to use either
    1. The Simple Script or
    2. The Comprehensive Script

You can use both but make one of them local (that is the apiserver is http://yourserver/)

Try also my little php script and post your xml or opml,I will show you mine I used for a device,I used,only if I see some here

You only need to include the script above your register (normally line 283,you can look at the github if you do not have a vanilla install)

Like this include "tuneinapi.liq"

see my post here

http://forum.sourcefabric.org/discussion/16390/you-can-set-up-your-own-includes-file-why-80-of-your-time-will-be-saved-another-in-dummies-series

Post edited by Voisses Tech at 2014-08-04 10:18:43
  • No longer using Airtime or Libretime.
  • my problem with php scripts is that I cannot maintain them for securities etc. also i do not want anyone hitting at the server that I have Airtime on.

When I tested the tuneinap ,my intrusion system was mad,some one even try to pentrate on a port less than 1024 namely port 700 resulting in a denial service from my servers.

I like the approach that the manual writer took to use curl to push the live.info and weekly info to your webhost.

Its this approach,i am advocating and since the functions (set metadata etc) are all include in the liquidsoap api,why re-invent the wheel.

I give you kudos,but it seems IMHO your script seems specific to talk show.

I AM NOT AUTHORITATIVE TO SPEAK ON THE MERITS OF YOUR SCRIPT ,SO PLEASE DO NOT BE OFFENDED.

but I wish it the best in major operation.
    As I said i am a simple man with simple approach

Post edited by Voisses Tech at 2014-08-05 06:01:51
  • The code I wrote is above .../public and therefore secure.
    It can only be run from a cron job or an ssh session.
    It does output the playing SHOW instead of the mp3 track. It would be very very simple to export the track - which is what my next alternate version will do.

The following stand alone script works like Airtime's week-info widget but is greatly extended (and backwards compatable with the Airtime one). http://forum.sourcefabric.org/discussion/16856/extended-week-widget-code-that-returns-a-lot-more-show-info-no-hacks-to-at-code-

No longer using Airtime or Libretime.
  • So does this still work with the 5.2.x code up on git?
  • Yes
  • I have Solved that for Liquidsoap

1. It will worked on Any version of Airtime to current 2.5.1.3
    2. it Works on the Output and so most change to the Liquidsoap library and utils will not affect it
    3. It can be used on Airtime or any Standalone liquidsoap script
    4. You do not have to modify any of the library (utils or persuasive) scripts
    5. It can also be used for many other API's (like Tune In ) just modify the Url

Good Luck

VOISSES

Post edited by Voisses Tech at 2014-10-13 17:47:40
  • If Anyone have difficultly  with following my post here please go to this post to get a clearer picture.

https://forum.sourcefabric.org/discussion/16989/airtime-2-5-1-and-tunein

The method I use is fully adaptable to most Api and will do for both Airtime or a Standalone Liquidsoap

Thanks to Bill for sharing is original

I will post the one for Last FM  and /or Libre FM soon or if anybody have an api they are working  and like to share let us/me know.

I currently use Amarok for my scrobbing

Good Luck
    Voisses
  • Simple use one of the two

tuneinapisimple      - contains little or no logs
    tuneinapicomplete  - contains comphrensive logs

Instructions included in file

Just for simplicity

VOISSES
  • Voisses!!

Restarting Liquidsoap Playout Engine: At /usr/lib/airtime/pypo/bin/liquidsoap_scripts/tuneinapisimple.liq, line 58, char 29:
      the variable s used here has not been previously defined.

• be more precise by looking at the line number

If you use this script as is

line 58 is

s = on_metadata(send_meta, s)

character 29 is the ending bracket
    )

if that is missing it will throw an error at the end of script but not a variable
    the only variable in that line is

on_metadata if a built in Function
    send_meta  is your custom function ,you just define

YOU MIGHT JUST HAVE A MISSING " IN YOUR INCLUDE STATEMENT
    LIKE THIS 

%include "tuneinapis/metajsonget.liq   #NOTICE THE MISSING " WHICH IS INCORRECT

INSTEAD OF

%include "tuneinapis/metajsonget.liq" # THIS IS THE CORRECT WAY

VOISSES
    Post edited by Voisses Tech at 2014-12-02 11:34:08
  • I tested the script and here is my result which proves that my airtime is ok
    ignore those taglib sample rate they are from some mono files that announce the time,I started  to fixed them but too lazy

root@srv:/home/user# sudo /usr/lib/airtime/pypo/bin/airtime-liquidsoap /usr/lib/airtime/pypo/bin/liquidsoap_scripts/ls_script.liq
    TagLib: MPEG::XingHeader::parse() -- Xing header doesn't contain the total stream size.
    TagLib: MPEG::Header::parse() -- Invalid sample rate.
    TagLib: MPEG::XingHeader::parse() -- Xing header doesn't contain the total stream size.
    init: security exit, root euid (user).
    root@srv:/home/user#
    #########################################
    #           *** pypo  ***               #
    #     pypo notification gateway         #
    #########################################

VOISSES
  • Ok! Checked and definitely not missing the ) bracket! Used the tuneinapisimple.liq script you posted with no modification other than adding the tunein credentials.

Maybe I inserted it in the wrong spot in ls_script.liq?

Added

%include "tuneinapisimple.liq"

on line 38 just after %include "ls_lib.liq"
  • Yes you are right you put it in too early
    at the top of the document it says

#just put below at line 283 of the ls_script or use the readme for other option
    #or Use a softlink in your ls script
    #Just change line 10 to 18 to the values of the provider
    #it should look like line 24-28

Here is a copy of the original script and where to put it

VOISSES

so you should put it at about line 283 ,if you have made too much change to your ls_script ,you can look at the original script  on github
    Post edited by Voisses Tech at 2014-12-02 16:19:56
  • derp derpy derp
    Post edited by Roger Wilco at 2014-12-03 11:06:37
  • Do not put it there you need to put it at the last output before the data is send to the server
    Line 283 is that line

Line 240 is switch line ,I cannot tell if it will work there,Please look at the modified script I attached in my previous post

Use the other one it will tuneinapicomplete.liq if you are having problem it gives you information about the response from tunein  company server (that is more error compliant)

VOISSES
  • Alright! Now that I've had my number jumble for the day! :) Added it as shown below and restarted LS. Still nothing. partnerId, partnerKey, and id are all correct -- just double checked. Giving your complete script a whirl now. Where do the error logs from that script end up?

275 //    switch(id="master_show_schedule_noise_switch",
                track_sensitive=false,
                transitions=[transition, transition],
                [({!master_dj_enabled}, master_dj), ({true}, s)]
            )
    else
        s
    end

%include "tuneinapisimple.liq"

# Attach a skip command to the source s:
    #add_skip_command(s)

289 // server.register(namespace="streams",

• Well I just test
    here is the proof of concept
    1366 x 768 - 95K
  • You can look at the Now playing  you will see the song title

if look below at the end you will see the album art.

tHE RECTANGLE YOU SEE BELOW AT MY STREAM,I AM ON ANOTHER PART OF MY NETWORK WHICH DO NOT ALLOW THE STREAM PORT SO THATS WHY IT SAYING TO INSTALL WINOWDS MEDIA PLAYER AND YOU SEE THE TRIANGLE.

i AM NOT SENDING TO tune BECAUSE i AM WORKING ON A SCRIPT TO MAKE THE CALLS FROM MY WEB HOST SERVER THAN THE DIRECT CALLS TO THE SERVER.

IT WORKED 100% OF THE TIME

IF YOU HAVE MISSING INFORMATION LIKE EITHER THE ARTIST OR THE TITLE IT WILL NOT SHOW ON TUNEIN

The simple has no logs on the console unless you set the log level to 5 in the ls-script (3 is default)
    The complete have all the logs.

Oh the simple will print to the console the api information thats all.

Both script are tunein compliant because they only change on where the metadata of the song change which will not likely to send data too soon to tune in.wnich is a condition for them to kick you.

make sure you open the tunein page in your browser and look if you use the simple it is the only way you can be sure

Voisses
  • Well shoot! Just restarted the entire server with your tuneinapicomplete.liq script in place and now it's puking on song transitions. The On Air light goes out and streaming stops. Weeeee
  • The complete have a comprehensive logs to show you if the
    1. metadata is correct
    2. the url /api information
    3. contacts with the tuneinserver
    4. response from the tunein

its a broad range and should be use for debugging purpose.

pico /var/log/airtime/pypo-liquidsoap/ls_scipt.log

it will tell you why it was terminated or why the stream stops. Pm me  that I can look.careful it shows you Airtime Api Credentials

VOISSES

post or send your ls_script so I can help you.

The complete has a whole lot of logs,Its advance and if you look each stage explains what occur so you can comment out any log or print,I know both work,They are in Use right now and they are fine,

Post your tunein station so I can look
  • what is your station in tunein

voisses
  • if you use the complete then # hashtag(#) out some of the logs because you can be overwhelm

VOISSES
  • False alarm false alarm false alarm
    Post edited by Roger Wilco at 2014-12-10 20:02:28
  • There's all sorts of wackiness in here... is this normal??

2014/12/03 12:03:58 [stdout:3] #########################################
    2014/12/03 12:03:58 [stdout:3] #           *** pypo  ***               #
    2014/12/03 12:03:58 [stdout:3] #     pypo notification gateway         #
    2014/12/03 12:03:58 [stdout:3] #########################################
    2014/12/03 12:04:03 [server:3] New client: localhost.
    2014/12/03 12:04:03 [server:3] Client localhost disconnected.
    2014/12/03 12:04:13 [server:3] New client: localhost.
    2014/12/03 12:04:13 [server:3] Client localhost disconnected.
    2014/12/03 12:04:23 [server:3] New client: localhost.
    2014/12/03 12:04:23 [server:3] Client localhost disconnected.
    2014/12/03 12:04:33 [server:3] New client: localhost.
    2014/12/03 12:04:33 [server:3] Client localhost disconnected.
    2014/12/03 12:04:43 [server:3] New client: localhost.
    2014/12/03 12:04:43 [server:3] Client localhost disconnected.
    2014/12/03 12:04:53 [server:3] New client: localhost.
    2014/12/03 12:04:53 [server:3] Client localhost disconnected.
    2014/12/03 12:05:03 [server:3] New client: localhost.
    2014/12/03 12:05:03 [server:3] Client localhost disconnected.
    2014/12/03 12:05:13 [server:3] New client: localhost.
    2014/12/03 12:05:13 [server:3] Client localhost disconnected.
    2014/12/03 12:05:23 [server:3] New client: localhost.
    2014/12/03 12:05:23 [server:3] Client localhost disconnected.
    2014/12/03 12:05:33 [server:3] New client: localhost.
    2014/12/03 12:05:33 [server:3] Client localhost disconnected.
    2014/12/03 12:05:43 [server:3] New client: localhost.
    2014/12/03 12:05:43 [server:3] Client localhost disconnected.
    2014/12/03 12:05:53 [server:3] New client: localhost.
    2014/12/03 12:05:53 [server:3] Client localhost disconnected.
    2014/12/03 12:06:03 [server:3] New client: localhost.
    2014/12/03 12:06:03 [server:3] Client localhost disconnected.
    2014/12/03 12:06:13 [server:3] New client: localhost.
    2014/12/03 12:06:13 [server:3] Client localhost disconnected.
    2014/12/03 12:06:23 [server:3] New client: localhost.
    2014/12/03 12:06:23 [server:3] Client localhost disconnected.
    2014/12/03 12:06:33 [server:3] New client: localhost.
    2014/12/03 12:06:33 [server:3] Client localhost disconnected.
    2014/12/03 12:06:43 [server:3] New client: localhost.
    2014/12/03 12:06:43 [server:3] Client localhost disconnected.
    2014/12/03 12:06:53 [server:3] New client: localhost.
    2014/12/03 12:06:53 [server:3] Client localhost disconnected.
    2014/12/03 12:07:03 [server:3] New client: localhost.
    2014/12/03 12:07:03 [server:3] Client localhost disconnected.
    2014/12/03 12:07:13 [server:3] New client: localhost.
    2014/12/03 12:07:13 [server:3] Client localhost disconnected.
    2014/12/03 12:07:23 [server:3] New client: localhost.
    2014/12/03 12:07:23 [server:3] Client localhost disconnected.
    2014/12/03 12:07:33 [server:3] New client: localhost.
    2014/12/03 12:07:33 [server:3] Client localhost disconnected.

Post edited by Roger Wilco at 2014-12-03 12:14:35
  • My little cronjob tunein updater (in hacks) just works with no code mods at all.
    Just saying.
  • Yes thats a normal notify check,it ensures that liquidsoap is on,so it checks every 10 second.

If you issue a

sudo service airtime-liquidsoap stop

instead of

sudo service airtime-liquidsoap restart

within 10-30seconds you will see liquidsop  restart with you doing anything else

SEE JOhn has an hack maybe try it

VOISSES
  • Just saying what, exactly? :-B
  • Everything is ok Roger it says your

1. Server Connected:HTTP/1.1 200 OK <?xml version="1.0" inducated that you are connected to tunein
    2. <status>400</status><fault>Missing song artist/title</fault><fault_code>request.metadataMissing</fault_code>     
    3. says your songs are missing Artist

Tune in require you to properly tags your song with at least the title and the artist for it to show in NOW PLAYING

If you read the last part of this page

http://tunein.com/broadcasters/api/

It tells you about the code

Oh Johns Hack its https://forum.sourcefabric.org/discussion/16848/tunein-updater-code-for-talk-shows-etc-updates-with-show-info-tested-on-2-5-1

I think too much work for me to set cron job and I am a paranoid freak,I want to see whats happening

Good Luck TAG your songs properly tou will be fine.and I did take a look

If you hate those whole lot a information in the log the simple is much easier

Post edited by Voisses Tech at 2014-12-03 12:48:08
  • Well the good news is that Bill's original script worked! The bad news is that the server puked on a transition again. Ugh. :(
  • Well great,but I cannot see how his worked without the proper tagging so good luck
    as I said those information about clients are normal
    and based on the information you gave the scripts worked perfectly but you have not tagged your songs properly

I am using mine and an extension and it works perfectly.my only thing is that as I said I want to put my calls external and on the web host so when my hosting company approves me ssh access that where it will lies

VOISSES
  • Right! I want it to work also! Only thing changed from the recommended automated install for production machines was adding the fdk-aac encoder to liqsoap. Bill's script at least hit tunein, so I know the metadata stuff is correct. Nothing is missing... all were ripped with XLD.
  • Tune in say otherwise about your metadata

Right! I want it to work also! Only thing changed from the recommended automated install for production machines was adding the fdk-aac encoder to liqsoap. Bill's script at least hit tunein, so I know the metadata stuff is correct. Nothing is missing... all were ripped with XLD.

based on the use of myscript and this log you output

2014/12/03 11:48:12 [server:3] New client: localhost.
    2014/12/03 11:48:12 [server:3] Client localhost disconnected.
    2014/12/03 11:48:19 [lang:3] Server Connected:HTTP/1.1 200 OK <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <opml version="1">
        <head>
        <status>400</status>
        <fault>Missing song artist/title</fault>    <fault_code>request.metadataMissing</fault_code>    
        </head>
        <body>
        </body>
    </opml> [("cache-control","private"), ("content-type","text/xml; charset=utf-8"), ("server","Microsoft-IIS/8.5"), ("x-aspnet-version","4.0.30319"), ("date","Wed, 03 Dec 2014 16:48:19 GMT"), ("connection","close"), ("content-length","221")]

a status 200 is success  meaning a connection is made to tunein please read the output section of the api information on this page http://tunein.com/broadcasters/api/

but if you read further it says you have a status 400 code and the problem is missing artist and if that is not resolved no matter which script you use the two most critical information are the title and artist without any one of these missing it will not appear on the page

Use any program like amarok,winamp or vlc (the information appears on the top of vlc) and take a snapshot and post it here to prove that these information are being grabbed.Cause I know its not and  if you use the simple you will see the  url like this

http://air.radiotime.com/Playing.ashx?partnerId=<id>&partnerKey=<key>&id=<stationid>&title=Bad+Romance&artist=Lady+Gaga

each time the metadata is submitted

If you use the complete it will give you all the information,
    • first it will show the artist and the title  in separate lines
    • second it will then show what is being submitted
    • then it will show the url of what is being submitted just like  the url as above

and as I said

• its connected to tunein status 200
    • it has missing information status 400

you can read up on http codes here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_HTTP_status_codes

Good Luck and I look forward to see you get it resolved.

VOISSES

• Yo, the metadata is indeed correct! So get past the 400 error!

Bill's script actually connected to the tunein API server and hit the station page with a Artist - Track update. That in and of itself should prove our meta is in check. Interestingly enough, Bill's script failed after a transition as LiquidSoap just up and quit with the ON AIR light going out in the web UI. It eventually comes back but then the timings are all wacky, too.

Your scripts BOTH exhibited the same behavior at transitions on my system. Even though they failed to ping TuneIn correctly. That strikes me as VERY interesting!

All of my files are AAC. Maybe that makes a difference?? Hope not! And what about using a compiled LS w/ FDK enabled?? Sad nobody from Team Sourcefab wants to touch this one. This thread has 2k views. Weirdness all around.

• I am at a lost at the terms you are using
    Tune in does not rely on your codecs for the API ,it does not matter whether you are using mp3 or any other.It relies solely on metatags  The Artist,The Title, are Main and the Optionals are Album,Year and wether its a Commerical or not

1. Bill's script actually connected to the tunein API server and hit the station page with a Artist - Track update. That in and of itself should prove our meta is in check. Interestingly enough,

That is Great but

2.Interestingly enough, Bill's script failed after a transition as LiquidSoap just up and quit with the ON AIR light going out in the web UI

This is Stream related,either master or if nothing is schedule,unless when your tracks change something occur. but What transistion are you speaking of?

3.Your scripts BOTH exhibited the same behavior at transitions on my system. Even though they failed to ping TuneIn correctly. That strikes me as VERY interesting!

These are web service,you cannot "ping" the api.You have to used an http-get to communicate with the server and your error statement says differently and if you look at the output it says exactly what I said before status 200 ok means a connection.Please clarify for me what is a ping?

If My script is wrong I want to correct it but I guarantee you,you donot have transistions like me  and mine works perfectly ok,as I pull this same data for my home media server and a settop box

PM me your logs so I can see exactly what you are talking about.

I am just interested in the time those event occur and the log log I need is the time period that it occurred.

I hope you will so I can resolved the Issues you mentioned.

This I know is an issue we can fixed and make recommendations to have those fixes implement

VOISSES

• Well I just Ran a further test and realised that the error you posted above you left out the contact information with Tunein which would show the metadata sent
    this is what you should have sent

2014/12/03 22:29:47 [stdout:3] http://air.radiotime.com/Playing.ashx?partnerId=xxxxx&partnerKey=xxxxxxx&id=xxxxxx&artist=+Bridget+Blucher+&title=+Hiding+In+Thee&album=+Winner+By+Choice&commerical=
    2014/12/03 22:29:48 [lang:3] Server Connected:HTTP/1.1 200 OK <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <opml version="1">
        <head>
        <status>200</status>

</head>
        <body>
        </body>
    </opml> [("cache-control","private"), ("content-type","text/xml; charset=utf-8"), ("server","Microsoft-IIS/8.5"), ("x-aspnet-version","4.0.30319"), ("date","Thu, 04 Dec 2014 03:29:49 GMT"), ("connection","close"), ("content-length","131")]

That would have shown that you have a missing artist information  and if you sent something like that I can see whatever you are saying
    here is a synopis of the test I run and it worked perfectly.So unless you have clear logs to dispute that please it so I can fix it

Await Your response
    VOISSES
  • I am at a lost at the terms you are using
    Tune in does not rely on
    your codecs for the API ,it does not matter whether you are using mp3 or
    any other.It relies solely on metatags  The Artist,The Title, are Main
    and the Optionals are Album,Year and wether its a Commerical or not

Thought maybe Liquidsoap and/or the metadata parser may have had difficulty reading the metadata inside of my AAC master files. No commercials, so no need for that meta group to be enabled or files to be tagged.

This is Stream related,either master or if nothing is schedule,unless
    when your tracks change something occur. but What transistion are you
    speaking of?

Transitioning from Track A to Track B. All streams suddenly stop at the end of the track on this system with your script and Bill's.

These are web service,you cannot "ping" the api.You have to used an
    http-get to communicate with the server and your error statement says
    differently and if you look at the output it says exactly what I said
    before status 200 ok means a connection.Please clarify for me what is a
    ping?

Didn't mean ping like the console command, meant "ping" as in Bill's script was able to successfully connect to the TuneIn API server and subsequently updated the Now Playing Artist+Track on the TuneIn station profile page and mobile apps. Never did populate anything in the View Playlist function inside the TuneIn app for what that's worth. Probably needs a good half an hour or more to get going.

• Willing to pay for a stable fix. PM me.
  • There are  sites using either Bill Burton  or my version and quite comfortable

http://tunein.com/radio/Hit-Mix-UK-s213670/

and I have three other persons who have asked me and say they are okay.You are the only one who have problem or not try to have yours worked.

and here is one person I help to have his fixed

https://forum.sourcefabric.org/discussion/16989/airtime-2-5-1-and-tunein/p1

Please go to my tunein and you will see it working .I have put it online 24/7 now.

Between 0800 -1700 EsT I rebroadcast Streams But Anytime between 1700 -2359 and 0000-0800 EST you can see the covers work 100%.

So I hope This is not a search for something else.

Oh I am using the Simple Script

VOISSES
    Post edited by Voisses Tech at 2014-12-10 17:24:19
  • As I said if you use my complete script it tells you exactly what is wrong when you send the data to Tunein in,
    If you see it say 400 as above

2014/12/03 11:48:12 [server:3] New client: localhost.
    2014/12/03 11:48:12 [server:3] Client localhost disconnected.
    2014/12/03 11:48:19 [lang:3] Server Connected:HTTP/1.1 200 OK <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <opml version="1">
        <head>
        <status>400</status>
        <fault>Missing song artist/title</fault>    <fault_code>request.metadataMissing</fault_code>    
        </head>
        <body>
        </body>
    </opml> [("cache-control","private"), ("content-type","text/xml; charset=utf-8"), ("server","Microsoft-IIS/8.5"), ("x-aspnet-version","4.0.30319"), ("date","Wed, 03 Dec 2014 16:48:19 GMT"), ("connection","close"), ("content-length","221")]

The 400 status in this say in the line below,you have a missing Song or Artist.
    No body ,No Script in this world can overcome that unless you tag your songs correctly. no matter how you convince yourself you do.

I can Gaurantee Mine work,So I hope some take your money and install it for you.
    I want to be Able to sleep peacefully,I would not do it for a million,cause somehow you will not admit its a problem on your part.

Send the log to Tunein Tech Support and come back here if they tell you different

VOISSES

• Yeah well lots of things should "just work" but don't. The TuneIn 400 is a false error! Bill's script partially worked! Go back and re-read my posts!!

Guessing this is broken from using a self-compiled liquidsoap w/ fdk enabled. Team Savonet intends to use fdkaac going forward. Airtime development as a whole looks pretty much dead to me. Facts is facts.
    Post edited by Roger Wilco at 2014-12-10 19:58:11
  • Stop It @RogerWilco ! Stop it!

The solutions here are a based on Stock Install or minimal Ls Script Modifications,not by any chance a custom compilation,You should Know that.

As a programmer nothing is discouraging but to hear someone say "it do not work!".

I try to analysis what the person is asking and so how best to make something work.Most  technical programmers just ignore if they know it work,but since I was expose to the administrative aspects,I try to do my best.Very frustrating otherwise

If you have a special case you could open a new thread and solicit the help you want,stating clearly.

So once again I will say,I compiled mine on 1.1.0 and it worked,the only thing you mention is a codec and what I have is a function,so unless the codec FDKAAC  do not spit out metadata (which seems to be your problem ,just like ogg ) you should have a problem.

If you use Airtime import then you should get the metadata otherwise you have option to create custom metadata through many ways such as imports ,inserts and updates.

Ask and it shall be given,seeks and you shall find.
    But do not sound like you are discredit the hard work by saying "I want a stable Versions!".
    Well you can ,Freedom of Speech and so I take my leave for this discussion and say

GOOD LUCK
    VOISSES

• $ dpkg -l fdkaac
    dpkg-query: no packages found matching fdkaac

(using fdk-aac-0.1.3 and followed this to get it working)

$ liquidsoap 'print(%fdkaac)'
    %fdkaac(afterburner=false,aot="mpeg2_he_aac_v2",bitrate=64,channels=2,samplerate=44100,sbr_mode=false,transmux="adts")
    No output defined, nothing to do.

(...interesting because VLC reports sideband rep is indeed enabled)

$ sudo airtime-check-system
    [sudo] password for xx:
    AIRTIME_STATUS_URL             = http://x.x.x:80/api/status/format/json/api_key/%%api_key%%
    AIRTIME_SERVER_RESPONDING      = OK
    KERNEL_VERSION                 = 3.2.0-4-amd64
    MACHINE_ARCHITECTURE           = x86_64
    TOTAL_MEMORY_MBYTES            = 4061544
    TOTAL_SWAP_MBYTES              = 0
    AIRTIME_VERSION                = 2.5.1
    OS                             = Debian GNU/Linux 7.7 (wheezy) x86_64
    CPU                            = QEMU Virtual CPU version 1.0
    WEB_SERVER                     = Apache/2.2.22 (Debian)
    PLAYOUT_ENGINE_PROCESS_ID      = 2845
    PLAYOUT_ENGINE_RUNNING_SECONDS = 464909
    PLAYOUT_ENGINE_MEM_PERC        = 0.7%
    PLAYOUT_ENGINE_CPU_PERC        = 0.0%
    LIQUIDSOAP_PROCESS_ID          = 9558
    LIQUIDSOAP_RUNNING_SECONDS     = 378397
    LIQUIDSOAP_MEM_PERC            = 0.9%
    LIQUIDSOAP_CPU_PERC            = 11.4%
    MEDIA_MONITOR_PROCESS_ID       = 2843
    MEDIA_MONITOR_RUNNING_SECONDS  = 464909
    MEDIA_MONITOR_MEM_PERC         = 0.7%
    MEDIA_MONITOR_CPU_PERC         = 0.0%
    -- Your installation of Airtime looks OK!

Post edited by Roger Wilco at 2014-12-18 09:30:28
  • I hear voices. They're insisting that l33t ninjas are fast at work with a fabled so-called "Airtime API 2.0 -to- TuneIn API" metadata updater. I don't believe them though.
  • "I hear voices." Oh dear, this is getting contageous :(

• Tunein  has some really criteria

• You cannot send too many metadata at the same time,too often within say a 90s
    • You cannot send the same data (artist and title) consecutively
    • You cannot have the same data greater than 5 minutes ( like a talk show)
    • Your artist and title should either be new or already exist in their database (new songs will not populate first time in its rotation  but subsequent rotation - but this is not predictable)
    • If you have  the word "Show" appended to it ,it will more than likely bounce

These are just some of the things I notice,but I guess if you want things like "Show" You have to send in a timetable or schedule to tunein,but I will verify that

VOISSES

• I hear voices. They're insisting that l33t ninjas are fast at work with a fabled so-called "Airtime API 2.0 -to- TuneIn API" metadata updater. I don't believe them though.

One of thing you will note is that if you use a Mod,it will not be included in the API so it will be render useless.

I have not tested Bill example with the API  so I cannot attest to that.

But If any one use  my modification and you use the calendar with no mods to get the script to work
    all you have to do is  place this line at the top of the script

#This is the Santa Clause Fix

s=map_metadata(update=false,append_title,s)

or just look for my tutorial for unknown meta and use that instead.

You can see the full Application of mine by going to tunein radio and search for VOISSES or  CARIBBEAN EXPERIENCE

I spend a lovely stress free time in the caribbean and love it since then
    That's it

:)) \m/ :bz =))

it just basically update and append the metadata

I have 4 lines to include in the ApI Controller to bridge your mod information into that jsonp
    but I want to test the new API to release it
    Post edited by Voisses Tech at 2015-01-22 09:49:25