Cannot Login for live broadcast
  • Hello,

Yesterday the live broadcast was cancelled as nicecast reported Login failure and the little orange button on Airtime didn't switch over !..
    Ive had the issue long time ago but to my knowledge have changed nothing since the last live broadcast..Also the live chat button disappears as soon as i press it for help strange but true !

Any advice greatly appreciated,
    Ive restarted everything and checked the preferences and also tried logging in with Papaya, but no luck,

thanks

Adrian
    www.radio-on-berlin.com
  • 6 Comments sorted by
  • managed to login to chat, and server will be reset,

thanks

adrian
    www.radio-on-berlin.com
  • RESOLVED
    www.radio-on-berlin.com
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Josh McLainJosh McLain
    Hi Adrian,

We're currently aware of an issue that's effecting several users ability to connect to the Master and Show source, we're working on it and don't expect it'll be an issue much longer. As for the Livechat issue, I've tried accepting your chat today and it said you disconnected right after I try to talk to you, I'd suggest clearing your cache but let me know if that doesn't help.

-Josh
  • Thanks Josh,

got through eventually , after logging out, as each time it disappeared when i put my name in (paranoia !),

ade
    www.radio-on-berlin.com
  • Hi Adrian,

I just bought Nicecast and running a Airtime test period.

Can you send me an example to set up properly Nicecast 
    Server configuration to send stream to my Airtime account ?

I have to much informations in the Airtime backoffice,
    I don't know which information is necessary.

Can you help me ?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

Vincent
    Paris
    799 x 531 - 99K
  • See Answer Here with Video instruction.

Its in English but you will follow

Avoid Double and Triple post.

* V.O.I.S.S.E.S.      *         *
    * Can You Hear Me Now *         *
    ♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♩♪♫♩♪♫♪♩♫♪♩ ♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬
    ######################################################
    [En][24/7][712- 432- 8476]############################
    [Korean][24/7] [712- 432- 8464]#######################
    [En][Sundays 2300-Mondays 0600 EST][712- 432- 8437]###
    ######################################################
    Disclaimer:-
    "The Views express by me in no way reflect the staff,team,management of airtime,its affiliate or its
    representative.
    I am in no way a member of the staff,team,management of airtime,its affiliate or its representative,

My views are my own opinion of which I hope will help to construed a discussion in order to solve, resolved or to make things better.

If you follow my opinions,you do so at your own risk and I bear no responsibility for your actions or in-actions.

My opinions is not my final thoughts but something I think as I try come to my final conclusion"
    #####################################################################
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.