Commercial use ?
  • Hi,

Should I use Airtime for a commercial use radio ?
    I wanted to put some commercials in my playlists for my business partners Razz

Thk

• 4 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Paul BaranowskiPaul Baranowski
    Hi Nicolas -
    There is no problem with using Airtime in a commercial radio station. If
    fact, we encourage this use of it!

Paul Baranowski
    CTO, Sourcefabric, http://sourcefabric.org

+1 (416) 832-6436 (Cell)
    720 Bathurst St. / Suite 203 / Toronto / ON / M5S 2R4 / Canada

On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 3:23 AM, Nicolas Rolin <
    airtime-support@lists.sourcefabric.org> wrote:

> Hi,
    >
    > Should I use Airtime for a commercial use radio ?
    > I wanted to put some commercials in my playlists for my business partners [image:
    > Razz]
    >
    > Thk
    >
    >
    >

• I've been running and playing with Airtime for a while now, and can only say that im loving it. The support is great, suggestions are taking into account and are treated seriously. The product itself runs stable and works as supposed to. With the upcoming planned features its turning into a great product for commercial radio. If you're looking for a system to schedule you're playlists with this one works like a charm.

Ive used quite a lot of solutions for several radio stations ( commercial and none commercial ). This one is the most comprehensive of the all and if all progresses as planned, think its going to surpass quite a few of em.
  • radioa6 wrote on Mon, 07 March 2011 01:48
    I've been running and playing with Airtime for a while now, and can only say that im loving it. The support is great, suggestions are taking into account and are treated seriously. The product itself runs stable and works as supposed to. With the upcoming planned features its turning into a great product for commercial radio. If you're looking for a system to schedule you're playlists with this one works like a charm.

Ive used quite a lot of solutions for several radio stations ( commercial and none commercial ). This one is the most comprehensive of the all and if all progresses as planned, think its going to surpass quite a few of em.

We appreciate hearing this radioa6 Smile
    Airtime Pro Hosting: http://airtime.pro
  • Vote Up0Vote Down VerheekVerheek
    I'll second that one radioa6!

Jeremy