Trouble with the Switches - Constraints
  • Hi,

mixed into the lack of subscription set-up I keep having problems with my switches. Ljuba witnessed the highlight-one, and now for some reason the constraints of the lower also-categories have ceased working.

I have been fiddling with the template, as I want to add a row of thumbs heeding to a special article type only, where the banner is. That all went fine, however, when I tried to roll back to previous state, the sliding panel displayed nothing (with the constraints set to "onfrontpage is off onsection is off highlighted is off"), and when I set the constraints to "" (nothing) the slider displayed every article and page ever published.

This is NOT on my live site ( Razz by now I am smart enough to try stuff first out on a duplicate site), it's on the one Andrey set up to test the server. So Andrey, you can readily go there and have a look-see, you have the access data for it.

I would consider it a bug that after certain changes to the template switches do not work anymore, or constraints don't apply themselves. I've had this now on two installations, so something is at work there, which shouldn't be.

Andel

PS: Ljuba, I sent you the access data to the other installation per email!

Consider this solved - I am too daft for my own good Rolling Eyes