PHP CLI (Command Line)
  • I installed the Campsite on the VDS-server, but show installs PHP CLI (Command Line) No. What should I do? On the server, support CLI are:
    # Php-v
    PHP 5.2.14 with Suhosin-Patch 0.9.7 (cli) (built: Oct January 2010 00:25:27)

Sorry, I did with Russia, do not punish me severely
  • 18 Comments sorted by
  • Did not happen. Look my site please http://deaftimes.ru/test/install/index.php
  • Everything turned out! Thank you
  • And I have a problem. After a successful installation displays an error: Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, admin@deaftimes.ru and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
  • What should I do?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Andrey PodshivalovAndrey Podshivalov
    which CS version you have installed? Check .htaccess and delete any php_value instructions.
  • What is CS? Deleted the htaccess, displays an error: Error: The site alias 'deaftimes.ru' was not assigned to a publication. Please create a publication and assign it the current site alias.
    CS - campsite. Looks like you are using 3.4.2 version. I recommend you to install the latest 3.4.3 version.
    You shouldn't delete .htaccess, just delete the instruction php_value in the .htaccess file. But any way better to install the latest version.
    Quote:
    Error: The site alias 'deaftimes.ru' was not assigned to a publication. Please create a publication and assign it the current site alias.

It means you have not any defined publication. The system was installed and you need to login in admin part and assign site alias for demo publication (in case it has been installed) or create new one.
  • I should have the latest version, 3.4.3. I can not get anywhere, even in the admin panel. One and the same error: Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, admin@deaftimes.ru and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
  • about htaccess, I have there so it is written:

# There might be no access to apache config, set options here 
    DirectoryIndex index.php index.html 
    Options-Indexes FollowSymLinks-MultiViews 

# Options might not allowed here, use Rewrite rules instead 
    <IfModule Mod_rewrite.c> 
        RewriteEngine On 

RewriteCond% (REQUEST_URI) / + get_img $ 
        RewriteRule. get_img.php [L] 

RewriteCond% (REQUEST_URI) / + attachment / + 
        RewriteRule. attachment.php [L] 

RewriteCond% (REQUEST_URI)! \. Php $ 
        RewriteCond% (REQUEST_URI)! \. Html $ 
        RewriteCond% (REQUEST_URI)! \. Css $ 
        RewriteCond% (REQUEST_URI)! \. Js $ 
        RewriteCond% (REQUEST_URI)! / + Admin 
        RewriteCond% (REQUEST_URI)! / + Install 
        RewriteCond% (REQUEST_URI)! (/ + Plugins /[^/]*)?/+ javascript 
        RewriteCond% (REQUEST_URI)! (/ + Plugins /[^/]*)?/+ css 
        RewriteCond% (REQUEST_URI)! (/ + Plugins /[^/]*)?/+ images 
        RewriteCond% (REQUEST_URI)! / + Templates 
        RewriteRule. index.php [L] 

RewriteCond% (REQUEST_URI). Tpl $ 
        RewriteRule. index.php [L] 

RewriteCond% (REQUEST_URI) / + admin $ | / + admin /+.*|/+ admin-files 
        RewriteRule. admin.php [L] 
    </ IfModule> 

# Uncomment it for gui backup / restore process 
    # NOTE: It can be incompatible on some shared hosting 
    # Php_value output_buffering off
    ok, try to comment another instructions:
    #DirectoryIndex index.php index.html 
    #Options -Indexes FollowSymLinks-MultiViews 

• It turned out, after entering the username and password, and displays an error:
    Campsite has encountered a problem.

Please take a minute to send us an email.

Simply copy and paste the error report below and send it to: campsite-support@lists.sourcefabric.org.

Thank you.

Error Report

Error ID: 2:Campsite:3.4.3:CacheEngine_APC.php:45
    Error String: apc_store() [function.apc-store]: Potential cache slam averted for key '1a3dd72f9ac8d3cc94eb5c40ca01e220'
    Time: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 22:38:40 +0400
    Backtrace: camp_report_bug() called at [Grin
    apc_store() called at [/home/vepp/data/www/deaftimes.ru/classes/cache/CacheEngine_ APC.php:45]
    CacheEngine_APC::storeValue() called at [/home/vepp/data/www/deaftimes.ru/classes/CampCache.php:190]
    CampCache::store() called at [/home/vepp/data/www/deaftimes.ru/classes/CampCache.php:134]
    CampCache::add() called at [/home/vepp/data/www/deaftimes.ru/classes/DatabaseObject.php :997]
    DatabaseObject::writeCache() called at [/home/vepp/data/www/deaftimes.ru/classes/DatabaseObject.php :641]
    DatabaseObject::setProperty() called at [/home/vepp/data/www/deaftimes.ru/classes/User.php:698]
    User::initLoginKey() called at [/home/vepp/data/www/deaftimes.ru/admin-files/do_login.php:3 6]
    camp_successful_login() called at [/home/vepp/data/www/deaftimes.ru/admin-files/do_login.php:1 13]
    require_once() called at [/home/vepp/data/www/deaftimes.ru/admin.php:165]
    hmm, some apc issue. Ok, let's switch off apc caching. Edit system_preferences.php file (look at root campsite folder) and replace Y with N:
    'SiteCacheEnabled' => 'N',

• Almost got it. It seems my VDS-server heavily buggy or not working. Does not recommend any VDS is better?
    Usually VDS/VPS is better than shared hosting. I don't understand why there are so many issues.

btw, if you've disabled apc caching as i suggested please update system preferences in db: go to admin part, open CONFIGURE/System preferences (НАСТРОЙКИ/Системные настройки) and click on "Save".
  • What should I do, that the site work? And then shows an error:Error: The site alias 'deaftimes.ru' was not assigned to a publication. Please create a publication and assign it the current site alias.
  • I myself do not understand why I have a lot of questions, perhaps it is because of problems VDS
    :Error: The site alias 'deaftimes.ru' was not assigned to a publication. Please create a publication and assign it the current site alias.

If you have installed demo site you need to change default site alias in publication settings (CONTENT/Publications, click on configure). Otherwise, if you have empty campsite instance just follow the manual: http://en.flossmanuals.net/Campsite/CreatingAPublication