[campcaster-dev] Submitting patches via Trac?
  • I fixed a bug in the 1.2 SVN branch (which happens to be the same revision in trunk) but I can't find a way to formally submit the patch outside of this mailing list. Tickets appear to be read only until someone from MDLF approves a login? Perhaps I'm wrong.

Anyway, adding new users to a group was broken in the 1.2 branch from svn. The file in question is
    src/modules/htmlUI/var/templates/subjects/manageGroupMember.tpl revision 2774
    The issue was it was importing the wrong function to get the initial group name from the database.

I've attached the patch.

• You can login to Trac using "guest/campware"...we force people to login because
    of spam.

Thanks for the patch!

Lee A. Azzarello wrote:
    > I fixed a bug in the 1.2 SVN branch (which happens to be the same revision in trunk) but I can't find a way to formally submit the patch outside of this mailing list. Tickets appear to be read only until someone from MDLF approves a login? Perhaps I'm wrong.
    >
    > Anyway, adding new users to a group was broken in the 1.2 branch from svn. The file in question is
    > src/modules/htmlUI/var/templates/subjects/manageGroupMember.tpl revision 2774
    > The issue was it was importing the wrong function to get the initial group name from the database.
    >
    > I've attached the patch.
    >
    > _______________________________________
    > Lee Azzarello
    > Sounds, Systems, Robots, Rocking Tigers