Downloading CC
  • Trying to download and install Campcaster. Using linux Xandros and not sure which of the 11 or so files I need to download, and then in which order I need to install them. Any help much appreciated. I tried install Lib and the studio files but neither completed succesfully. Thanks!
  • 1 Comment sorted by
  • Hi Earltnm,

I think what Franz and Ferenc wrote might be enough to install CC on Xandros but I'd like to add one more thing AFAIK Xandros is one of the distros I like so much (my wife is using Xandros with no single issue) and there is a library u will need to upgrade before u go on.
    It's not so clear in my mind which version is installed by default in XD but I believe libc6 is the one u should upgrade to a higher version.
    In Xandros Networks Forums, there is a thhread where they explain how to do the upgrade as far as there must be a pinning before u do so. (Pinning and libc6 upgrade are somewhere there in XNF, by the way... very nice people there Smile).

I'm talking about XD 3.x not 4.x BTW Very Happy

Kind Regards

Luis C. Suárez

Franz, Xandros is completely based on Debian with KDE 3.4.x (not sure about KDE), Its a very stable distro which looks just like Windows 2000 with a nice File Explorer that remembers me old times using MS Win 2000