Re: [campsite-support] Re: Cannot unlock articles (again)
  • Hi Terix,

What's the issue? Sorry, I have to ask but there is no thread here.

Cheers,

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 9:05 PM, wrote:
    > Author: Terix
    > Link:
  • I have a big problem: the unlock button to unlock articles is not working anymore, and neither is working the "edit" mode if you go to view and then try to edit the article. Those buttons are there and i can click them, but they don't do anything. I have done a work-around, lowering the auto-unlock time from 24 hours to 10 minutes, but sometimes the articles keep locked for more than 10 minutes... my staff are asking my blood because of this, and i need a way to pinpoint the problem (with a campsite debug mode or sort of). Please can you help me?
  • Hi Terix,As I said before, this is something we've never seen or heard elsewhere. But that doesn't solve your problem, of course, and I can imagine how upset your staff is. Mugur has investigated the code, but he couldn't find anything wrong there so far.Since you've hacked the edit article script already (as per Holman's instructions), maybe you should consider hacking it to leave articles unlocked... Until we have more time to deal with this problem.All the best,Sava-----"" <phorum@code.campware.org> wrote: -----To: campsite-support@campware.orgFrom: "" <phorum@code.campware.org>Date: 03/03/2010 04:39PMSubject: [Campsite Support] Re: [campsite-support] Re: Cannot unlock articles (again)Author: TerixLink:  http://code.campware.org/phorum/read.php?8,8182,8196#msg-8196--------------------------------------------------------------------------------I have a big problem: the unlock button to unlock articles is not working anymore, and neither is working the "edit" mode if you go to view and then try to edit the article. Those buttons are there and i can click them, but they don't do anything. I have done a work-around, lowering the auto-unlock time from 24 hours to 10 minutes, but sometimes the articles keep locked for more than 10 minutes... my staff are asking my blood because of this, and i need a way to pinpoint the problem (with a campsite debug mode or sort of). Please can you help me?-- Sent from Campware Forumshttp://code.campware.org/phorum
  • Yrs this could be an option... i need to know where the code lock the article, so i can comment out the code line that does the lock. I've asked many times if there is a way to enable a debug version for campsite, maybe more verbose error logs on log section or something like taht... i could help to pinpoint the roblem, and i would like to do it, but i need deeper tools to work it out. I could make a temporary access account for you to let you throw an eye, but i have also the problem that i'm not able to make new accounts anymore (this is why i really need a more verbose error system)