[campsite-support] Fw: Hi there
  • Hi all,We just got this support request over at contact at campware dot org. Would someone like to help John out?Thanks in advance,doug-----Forwarded by Douglas Arellanes/Mdlf on 02/10/2010 04:55PM -----To: contact@campware.orgFrom: john papas <john23qaz@yahoo.gr>Date: 02/10/2010 04:37PMSubject: H therecongratulations for your effort,keep suporrting the open source community,i am experienced a problem with the login process,i have download the latest version of campsite 3.3.4i try as username admin and password the one that i gave during the installation process but it doesn't work ,i have delete and setup a many times just to make sure , i cant login!can u please help me?also coz this is the first time i am using this product i choose to install the sample just to see how is running, but i dont know how to login!thank for your time.(the db is in place normally without problem)__________________________________________________Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;Βαρεθήκατε τα ενοχλητικά μηνύματα (spam); Το Yahoo! Mail
    διαθέτει την καλύτερη δυνατή προστασία κατά των ενοχλητικών μηνυμάτων http://mail.yahoo.gr