Re: [campsite-support] Two weird but rare behaviour
  • Hi Terix,>The first is that, sometimes, when they publish an article, the>article results with a publication date of 0000-00-00 00:00 and the>article doesn't appear on the site. I was not able to reproduce that>problem and it occurred just 4 times in a month, so it does not occur>so much, but is a curious one.Hm, sounds like a very weird one (could it be a WAMP environment issue?). Maybe someone else will have an idea.>>The second is that one of the sections on our site adds articles at>the end of the list, and not at the beginning. This is really weird>because all the other sections add the articles at the begin of the>list of the articles.Are you talking about the front end (live site) or the backend?All the best,Sava
  • 1 Comment sorted by
  • Hi Terix,

>>The first is that, sometimes, when they publish an article, the
    >>article results with a publication date of 0000-00-00 00:00 and the
    >>article doesn't appear on the site. I was not able to reproduce that
    >>problem and it occurred just 4 times in a month, so it does not occur
    >>so much, but is a curious one.

>Hm, sounds like a very weird one (could it be a WAMP environment issue?).
    >Maybe someone else will have an idea.

I'll talk with the hosting, maybe they can check something

>>The second is that one of the sections on our site adds articles at
    >>the end of the list, and not at the beginning. This is really weird
    >>because all the other sections add the articles at the begin of the
    >>list of the articles.

>Are you talking about the front end (live site) or the backend?All the best,Sava

Sorry, i was talking about the backend.

I got another isse:

On the tinymce, if i add an image, that was previously added from the add image box, and on the description of that image there is an apex -> ' <- (like "Texas Hold'em") then when you select an image to include on the body of the page, the panel that let you choose which image to insert, does not work properly.