AutoDJ+Jingles: Help Needed
  • Hi,

Ever since installing Airtime I have not been able to get it to do a repeating show (like an AutoDJ), so I have been manually creating shows. There were some instructions on here on how to do this but I wasn't able to get it working. I'm also having an issue where when creating a smartblock, there's about 30 minutes within the 24 hour period with no songs populated, so I am having to manually add these with every show and it's getting to be too tedious. So, here's is what I want is very simple: A 24 hour AutoDJ with 1 jingle that plays at the top of every hour. Is this possible?

Would just using Liquidsoap without Airtime be a better option? I'm under the impression that since Liquidsoap has no database as does Airtime, that everytime you add songs to the library you would have to create a new playlist, and throwing a tune on here and there with Liquidsoap would be more of a challange because you would have to create a new playlist. Or, is there a way around this? I was really hoping for an update to Airtime by the end of this year, but it looks as though it's not going to happen.