How install Airtime 2.5.2 on server with NGINX
  • Vote Up0Vote Down artrusartrus
    Hi, I really need your help, someone tell me how to install 2.5.2 on a server running NGINX. Apache is not installed, and will not be set. In versions prior to 2.5.2, there is a file installed on a server with NGINX. In the current version it is not. How to be in this situation ?

Russian
    Привет, мне очень нужна ваша помощь, кто подскажет как установить 2.5.2 на сервер под управлением NGINX. Apache не установлен, и устанавливаться не будет. В версиях до 2.5.2, есть файл установки на сервер с NGINX. В текущей версии этого нет. Как быть в данной ситуации ?
  • 1 Comment sorted by
  • Hello,

Nginx is not supported with Airtime, only Apache. As part of the installation, Apache2 is installed and configured.

Having said that, I used this thread to get me started using Nginx with Airtime: https://forum.sourcefabric.org/discussion/13563/first-step-to-run-airtime-via-nginx-based-on-airtime-2.0-beta-files. Note that this thread is very old so YMMV.

Some time later, an update was pushed out for version 2.5 which broke my Nginx configuration so I ended up switching back to Apache. 

Hope this help,
    -Bill