Problems with the menu library installation airtime ubuntu 14.04
  • Hello everyone, I
    have a problem with my installation of airtime, I was working correctly
    a few days after the installation I could not add music to my playlists
    and neither schedule the calendar because the list of the library does
    not appear I leave the screen image
    To see what I mean, I hope you can help me, thank you.
    1920 x 1080 - 84K
  • 4 Comments sorted by
  • Hello Fredy,

I seem to recall having a similar problem with the UI stuck in "Processing..." Restarting Airtime did not help. Eventually, I figured out that unless certain columns are displayed, the UI gets stuck. Try clicking the Show / Hide Columns dropdown and adding a column one at a time then remove it again if it doesn't fix the issue.

I don't know if there's a way to reset to the default list so here are the columns I have displayed: Scheduled, Album, Creator, Title, Genre, Length, Uploaded. This is close to the default list.

Hope this helps,
    -Bill
  • Thanks Bill, I
    actually added year to the list and immediately ran without needing to
    update or anything, really thank you for a long time suffering from this
    problem, I had tried to give the arrows next and behind, also with
    select list and add but
    None of that worked, many again.
  • Like this

=D> \:D/
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.