Embed code Liveblog not available
  • I have installed Liveblog on two different, clean, Ubuntu 16.04 LTS server installations and on both installation I've the same issue. Liveblog is running, I'm able to make new users, add new liveblogs, post items to the blogs, however, I can not embed a blog in my website.

The box showing the embed code remains empty. There is no code and clicking on the link icon brings me back to the liveblog admin page.

Any suggestions?

(installed with this commandline: curl -s https://raw.githubusercontent.com/superdesk/fireq/master/files/liveblog/install | sudo bash)
    Post edited by Martin Ommering at 2017-03-08 04:31:55
  • 3 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Grisha KostyukGrisha Kostyuk
    Hi,

It needs AMAZON settings

Please fill them in /etc/liveblog.sh
    AMAZON_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY=                                                                                                
    AMAZON_ACCESS_KEY_ID=                                                                                      
    AMAZON_CONTAINER_NAME=                                                                         
    AMAZON_SERVER=amazonaws.com                                                                    
    AMAZON_REGION=

and then run
    $ supervisorctl restart all
  • Thx, I'll give it a try and let you know.
  • Well, that will not work for me. To make an Amazon AWS account I do need an credit card, which I don't have. Or have I just not found the right way to make an account... I don't know.

Is there an alternative to make Liveblog work on a local machine? (i.e without Amazon services)