API not displaying metadata...
  • Hello,

Could someone please help me with the API... I'm looking at this API Documentation and it gives this example which it says is "current (as of 2.5.1)": http://sourcefabric.airtime.pro/api/live-info

That example shows plenty of useful metadata, yet mine is missing that section completely as you can see here: https://airtime.topdnb.com/api/live-info

I'm running version 2.5.1, and both show the Airtime API Version as 1.1.

I'm at a loss to figure this out... did I forget to click some "Make API Useful" checkbox somewhere? 

Any help would be much appreciated.. thanks!
    Post edited by James Bassdrop at 2017-01-31 03:58:04
  • 1 Comment sorted by
  • Thanks for all the help guys. I've been trying to update some of Airtime's code from another version but this is as far as I've been able to make it towards displaying metadata.

SQLSTATE[42703]: Undefined column: 7 ERROR: column s.image_path does not exist LINE 8: s.image_path, ^#0 /usr/share/airtime/application/models/Show.php(1174): PDOStatement->execute()
    #1 /usr/share/airtime/application/models/Schedule.php(77): Application_Model_Show::getPrevCurrentNext(Object(DateTime), '2017-02-07 05:0...', '5')
    #2 /usr/share/airtime/application/controllers/ApiController.php(379): Application_Model_Schedule::GetPlayOrderRange('2017-02-07 05:0...', '5')
    #3 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Controller/Action.php(516): ApiController->liveInfoV2Action()
    #4 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(295): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('liveInfoV2Actio...')
    #5 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
    #6 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/Bootstrap.php(97): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
    #7 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Application.php(366): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap->run()
    #8 /usr/share/airtime/public/index.php(64): Zend_Application->run()
    #9 {main}

Anyways, with no support, incorrect documentation and development being Pro-only, I'm switching back to just Icecast + Liquidsoap so I can figure out how to add a bit of extra metadata with json/xml. Too bad, Airtime looked pretty promising at first but it isn't what I expected.
    Cheers, best of luck & happy broadcasting :)
    Post edited by James Bassdrop at 2017-02-05 12:04:24