Airtime Import Script Error

• p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; line-height: 18.0px; font: 16.0px Arial; color: #666666; -webkit-text-stroke: #666666; background-color: #fdfdfd}
    p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; line-height: 18.0px; font: 16.0px Arial; color: #666666; -webkit-text-stroke: #666666; background-color: #fdfdfd; min-height: 18.0px}
    p.p3 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; line-height: 14.0px; font: 12.0px Courier; color: #000000; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000}
    span.s1 {font-kerning: none}

Running Airtime 2.5.1 here on Debian Wheezy. I am getting started and not much experience. I am trying to import MP3 files into the library which are located in the same linux box under my own /home/<username>/Music/ folder. I am using the airtime-import copy script to import an entire folder full of subfolders and mp3 files within, but I am getting the error below. I used chgrp www-data MusicSubfolder and chmod 775 on MusicSubfolder to make sure Airtime has the permissions to read/write to the location. The Airtime import folder is a separate subfolder within the ~/Music folder and has the same permissions. What am I missing? Thanks.

root@servername:/home/username/Music# airtime-import copy MusicSubfolder

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/lib/airtime/utils/airtime-import/airtime-import.py", line 304, in <module>

printHelp()

File "/usr/lib/airtime/utils/airtime-import/airtime-import.py", line 102, in printHelp

storage_dir = helper_get_stor_dir()

File "/usr/lib/airtime/utils/airtime-import/airtime-import.py", line 81, in helper_get_stor_dir

return res

UnboundLocalError: local variable 'res' referenced before assignment