telnet request.push command not found
  • Hello, I creating one script for Airtime , but I can't find how to fix error, I write in telnet help, but request.push command doesn't exists. I login to liquidsoap telnet with command: request.push /path/to/song/name.mp3 but return error: Error unknown command. And can't find how to fix.
    939 x 105 - 26K
  • 1 Comment sorted by
  • request.push is not registered or activated
    So in order to use a command it must be either inbuilt(like request) or register
    remember Airtime is not raw liquidsoap,it mainly use is core and some of its utilities
    you have add what you want

I have a stationid with path
    /srv/backup/files/jingles/jingles.mp3")

#now here is my fallback
    s= fallback([request.queue(id="request"),sources...)])

#notice I now have a id request if you do help again at telnet you have available
    |request.push <uri>
    |request.queue

so now you can
    request.push /srv/backup/files/jingles/jingles.mp3
    and you will hear the jingles
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.