How To Set Default Language On Login Page
  • Hi,

Every time I have to login to my Airtime installation, I have to change the default language from 'USA (Canada)' to 'USA (United States)'.

Is there a way to set it to default to 'USA (United States)', instead of its currently always having 'USA (Canada)' pre-selected?

Thanks,

-w
  • 1 Comment sorted by
  • Thats not where the default language is set

The preference tab is where these are change.

The Login in screen is where you can make a choice for what language you want the interface to be

No lets say you are in an english country but your DJ is in France ,he can select that option French

The Question is

Why when you select the preference (USA),it does not update the Login Screen every time you login thereafter?

• Well the logic above applies (not the preference ) its optional field
    • The entries in the database (entry 1) starts at USA Canada

My only thought is you want that you have the change the database order through some update query.

Its trivial

Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.