Impossible to login after install
  • Hello,

I've installed Airtime 2.5.2.1 (manually, because none of the easy or automated installation worked) on Debian 8.0 x86_64.

The installation seems to be fine, but I can't login as admin. I've checked this post, but it doesn't fix anything.
    I've checked /var/log/postgresql/postgresql-9.4-main.log which returns the following :
    CET [] airtime@airtime ERROR:  permission denied for relation cc_subjs
    CET [] airtime@airtime STATEMENT:  SELECT "cc_subjs".*, (CASE WHEN "pass" = MD5('admin') THEN 1 ELSE 0 END) AS "zend_auth_credential_match" FROM "cc_subjs" WHERE ("login" = 'admin')

and I have no idea how to fix this…
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • This problem has been solved by reinitialising postgresql and creating a user with proper SUPERUSER and CREATEDB rights.

I have now another problem with the database. I still can't login with admin.
    The log ouputs :
    FATAL:  password authentication failed for user "airtime"
    CET [] airtime@airtime DETAIL:  Connection matched pg_hba.conf line 94: "host    all             all             ::1/128                 md5"

I've tried manually adding user airtime in the database but this doesn't change a thing.
    I've seen this post, but I can't test it out, since airtime-update-db-settings doesn't exist on my system.
  • 8 won't work. Use 7.