Newscoop 4.4.5 install on Nginx (Digital Ocean)
  • Hello,

I am doing a fresh install of newscoop-4.4.5-2015.08.13.tar.gz on a ubuntu 14.04 64x digitalocean droplet with nginx
    and i cannot pass the test window, allthough it says it is all ok.

Can you please help me?

• 5 Comments sorted by
  • Hi Nalyk,

what do you mean you can't pass the test window? do you get any error? you cant click "Next" button or?

Best,
  • Hi, Rafal,

I do not get any error, the log file shows no errors, but i can not pass this step. Pressing Next brings me again to this page. I tried in different browser, thinking first that it is a browser issue.

Hi Nalyk,

what do you mean you can't pass the test window? do you get any error? you cant click "Next" button or?

Best,

Post edited by Nalyk Calmis at 2015-10-19 10:56:31
  • Hi Nalyk,

maybe your nginx configuration is missing something, could you paste it here? You can also join our Hipchat Support channel here: https://www.hipchat.com/gsAwAbVyW so we can discuss this in details and post the solution here if found.

Best,
  • Hello again,

Is there a UPDATED tutorial how to install Newscoop on Nginx? Can you provide a Nginx config file for latest Newscoop release?
  • Hi,

As you @nalyk, i think that having a tuto to configure NGINX with Newscoop would be great. :-)

OliCat