possible bug ???
  • Hi,

Just wondering about something disturbing that i noticed today :

When one normal will try to delete unwanted files ( e.g. mp3 ), the screen pop ups to ask for confirmation.Nothing new so far.
    However, this screen also indicates the option to deactivate the pop up screen from appearing....which is handy, i thought, as sometimes its disturbing to be asked for a confirmation. However after selecting the option to stop displaying the confirmation screen,,,,,,,,,,,, the option to delete files does not seem to work anymore !!!! 

Furthermore, due to this bug, its is impossible to add streams or extra users and change details of streams.

Did someone experience this before ? And if so is there a solution available ? As having over 80 gb of mp3 files on my vps, irather not be thinking of reinstalling my vps at this moment.

Thanks in advance
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • And another thing ............... ghost files ........... those are uploaded files that are not traceable .......it happened to 2 vps servers of mine..........both have a fresh install of airtime.......... the screens should show all ..............uploaded 2270 files ..........so i expect the library to have 2270 files ........... but wtf .........just 2179 are visible ??????

Whats happening here ? Nope ........the missing files are not corrupted .....only one as u can see on the screen ........ te problemfiles directory is empty as well

Anyone knows how this can happen ??????
    1680 x 1050 - 210K
    1680 x 1050 - 256K
    1680 x 1050 - 206K
    1680 x 1050 - 241K
    Post edited by Schuitman Jeroen Laurens at 2015-09-27 23:58:29
  • Is this forum still active as no one seems to be interested in replying ??????

Any smart guy knows how to fix this issue :

Uploaded files are not being found in the library........ new fies can not be uploaded as they annot be found anywhere ?

How can this be fixed ??????

At this point it is impossible for to broadcast news as the newsfiles are being downloaded and then uploaded to the server but since the uploading does not work its not very usefull i guess

Pls help before i have to install airtime for the third time in 2 days !!!!!!!