Changing Track Ownership in Library
  • Hi Everyone,
    We recently upgraded to 14.04 and reinstalled 2.5.1 after our DB crashed (we assume it was the DB). For a bunch of reasons, we decided to repopulate the DB from scratch, which wasn't too difficult thanks to the airtime-import script.

However, now all tracks are owned by "admin". Since the criteria specification in smart Blocks still doesn't allow one to AND together more than one criteria on a metadata tag, we used to rely heavily on the "owner" field in the DB to help us filter and search.

Is there a (an easy) way to change ownership of a track in the library? I have tried moving the files around in the /srv/airtime/stor/imported folder, so that the files are put into 'owner' (numbered) folders, but that doesn't work. Plus, this information is not stored in the on-board metadata. I assume it has something to do with the numbered directory corresponding to an airtime user ID or something like that, but the media-monitor process doesn't pick up on that when the file is moved.

Any insight would be helpful... or if someone is keen to work on the whole AND vs OR issue in smart blocks.... that would be cool too! :)

Thanks in Advance,
    dave
    Post edited by dave del rizzo at 2015-08-17 20:46:54
  • 1 Comment sorted by
  • FYI I have figured this out. Changing the owner_id column in the cc_files does the trick.

d