[Feature Request] Listen to show content from the calendar
  • Right now, when you choose "Show Content" from the calendar you can't listen to the content of the selected show from the pop-up screen, it's a bit illogical for an audio software.
    Could it be possible to implement the same kind of player we already use in the "now Playing" tab?

Thanks
  • 1 Comment sorted by
  • Why?

The calender is just a setup sreen to manipulate dates and show dates.

Oh it also has to input(add or Remove contents) show contents -Yes this is just a shortcut for users like a one stop screen for ease.

I rarely even used it for that.

I create the dates then I move to the dashboard (now playing screen and do all my add/removed contents and manipulation of contents.

It might be great for you to have to open another screen just to preview. a feature I hate in rivi

The dashboard is where you get the best for audio preview and contents manipulation,when you have finished set up playlist etc
    Afterall its where everything will finally play.

Post edited by Voisses Tech at 2015-07-16 10:41:48
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.