Avoid repeating of tracks
  • Hi everyone,

Our radio is spending all day with music. 
    More or less 400 tracks a day. Coming from my library which is having 2400 tracks.

Music is organize by smart block configuring with different genre, and smart block are integrated in a daily playlist (on  per day)
    So every playlist is having around 50-70 smart block.

Unfortunately, some song appears in different smart block, so a single song can be played 2 or 3 times a day.
    I made some statistic about this and found that more or less 30 songs can be repeat per day.

Do you have any idea to improve that ?

Also another question, some songs are never played. How to tell airtime to round robin, and play the fewer played song ?

Thanks !
  • 1 Comment sorted by
  • The only way to prevent songs replaying is to have a features that will remove a song from the list once played

another far fetch idea which comes to mind is to utilised the mood and or comment tag  and filter your songs accordingly to prevent a song playing repeatedly
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.