Playing songs, but volume muted
  • Hello how to fix: play music after a while, the sound mute and no sound until the restart liquidsoap, but the music meta show that plays .
  • 3 Comments sorted by
  • Anyone can help?
  • Are you on a 32-bit server? There is a bug in Liquidsoap that looks like it will never be fixed that causes this issue.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Voisses TechVoisses Tech
    Okay there are basically three things that can cause that

• Make sure your songs were properly imported ,if they were imported,try playiing them from the stor folder with a media player like vlc and do checked the problem folder
    • Did you mess with permissions of the stor folder try making that foder permissions 0755 or 0775 or 0777
    • If you are using an autodj script,then if your files are mono you might have that problem
    • try putting a decode of changing them audio-to-stereo( ) around the playlist
    • or just delete  the whole darn music,from the library.,not the folder, run them through winff ,ffmpeg or avconv and re-upload them.

And please do not tell me you have 16000 files take a little bit and just start doing it right.

If not come back here for porridge

VOISSES

Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.