Please tell us about how you use Booktype
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Daniel JamesDaniel James
    Hi all,

If you're using Booktype and have published a book with it, please leave a comment with a few details. We'd like to collect some more examples for our page https://www.sourcefabric.org/en/booktype/whosusing/

Thanks!

Daniel
  • 5 Comments sorted by
  • We just started to write a scientific monograph! We have no clue whether this is the right choice as we need to figure out still how to do the bibliography management. We tried our own install here at the University of Helsinki, but couldn't get it working (on CentOS). Since we plan only one book, we went to Omnibook.pro

Cheers,
    Michael
    http://lab.jeltsch.org
    Hi Michael,

This sounds like a great project! You may find the Insert Endnote feature, on the Insert menu of the editor, useful for your bibliographical references.

Cheers!

Daniel
  • I intend to use it for personal use only. I have a few RPG booklets in foreign language and I wanna translate them to use on my tables. Booktype is cool because my fellows can help me writing, reviewing and suggesting. It would be better if had a way to load my two books side by side (autoscroll), the book being translated and original, for reference, but having two windows open do the service.

Thanks for this state of art software.
    Hi Willian,

We have considered a side by side mode for translators. Currently, most of our users export and translate the source document before uploading the new translation to Booktype, then use the History features to check for new updates to the source document.

Cheers!

Daniel
  • nice discussion..
    SKT Themes have been developing responsive and Corporate WordPress themes