How can I automate a radio using computers on the network
  • Good evening, I would like to aid you.
    Working in a company that has three radio stations, the 3 use a radio automation program called PlayList, this program has some modules, which are as follows, in a machine is to display all the programs on both commercial radio as music, on another machine separately using the network is made to commercial radio pragramação, and on a third machine over the network do the musical pragramação, that is both musical and commercial programming is done by the network. This program also makes Airtime these features to the radio programming ????
  • 1 Comment sorted by
  • I think this translation not good.
    If you speak French ,German or Russian, you might want to use your native language along wioth the English.There seem to be a few users of those languages who may chose to assist or translate

Please note there is a French Support  Here

VOISSES
    Post edited by Voisses Tech at 2015-01-31 13:29:40
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.