Jumping Back to Previously Played Song
  • When on air, if I delete the next song in the playlist (let's say I don't want it to be played), frequently it will jump back and play a previously played song that's usually 1 or 2 songs back that listeners already heard, in some random position of the track. You can then delete that song out of the queue since there are no play/stop/FF GUI buttons in Airtime, but for listeners they're hearing a bunch of garbage as I try to get the correct track to play. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Also, I posted about getting a jukebox scenario working with Airtime and still have not received an answer, besides some hack that somebody posted with no instructions on how to import the GitHub hack into Airtime, and no usage reviews to find out how many people are actually using it and if it even works. Since linked shows are not recommended, what is recommended, short of manually creating a show every 24 hours (which actually is 24 hours -30-40 minutes)?
    Post edited by Bob Larson at 2015-01-16 11:36:00
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • The general GitHub docs explain that. It is assumed that you know to use a Git.
    No longer using Airtime or Libretime.
  • I've never used it...I'll get started reading.