Airtime if new hour stop music ant play hour jingle (REQUEST)
  • Hello happy new year, i want script for airtime: if new hour stop music ant play hour jingle

schedule =add([playrotation,
        switch([
    ({ 0h0m00s },valanda),
    ({ 1h0m00s},valanda),
    ({ 2h0m00s},valanda),
    ({ 3h0m00s},valanda),
    ({ 4h0m00s},valanda),
    ({ 5h0m00s},valanda),
    ({ 6h0m00s},valanda),  
    ({ 7h0m00s},valanda),
    ({ 8h0m00s},valanda),
    ({ 9h0m00s},valanda),
    ({ 10h0m00s},valanda),
    ({ 11h0m00s},valanda),
    ({ 12h0m00s},valanda),
    ({ 13h0m00s},valanda),
    ({ 14h0m00s},valanda),
    ({ 15h0m00s},valanda),
    ({ 16h00m0s},valanda),
    ({ 17h0m00s},valanda),
    ({ 18h0m00s},valanda),
    ({ 19h0m00s},valanda),
    ({ 20h0m0s},valanda),
    ({ 21h0m00s},valanda),
    ({ 22h0m00s},valanda),
    ({ 23h0m00s},valanda),
    ])])
    musicbreak = fallback(track_sensitive=false,[schedule,playrotation])
    This is new hour single play
  • 6 Comments sorted by
  • Happy hew year 2015

As I refer and said before the Airtime provide the best approach ,just fill in the hour slot (TOH) as a show[ create show in calendar==> make it how long you want like 5minutes say from 11:00-11:05,repeat,link and no end for the show) then do the same for each  TOH slots trough out the day.
    Each time your toh comes on it will stop the auto dj and play.

otherwise tinker with fallback skip.

Just remember what I said to everyone,its recommend that you use liquidsoap with some form of schedular.
    Airtime provide the best and most flexible solution.You can Play it with every Jack and Jill solution out there and almost any media player you want.Then you do not have o worry about what airtime lacks.
    I rigged up a plugin with python GUI and each day I am just excited to add features.

Even if I was not  cognate to computers language,I would chose any media player (as most have all i need from shuffle to listing playlist) out there  and integrate for my best solution

I hate Combos,I like my sandwich different from my drinks( I do not like fries) ,my dvd player different from my tv,my tv different from my smart app,my Girlfriend different from my wife,-get the picture!

I went to four university stations over the past few days,and they are either testing or adopting Airtime with from Itunes to winamp etc.

So setup some form of scheduler and that’s the way to go.

VOISSES
    Happy 2015
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.
  • on the friend radio server working  stop music and playing new hour script using on my server doesn't work :/
    using friend script
    Post edited by TheNerka at 2015-02-03 10:00:49
  • The only Clean way i have found to do this is to Use the Airtime schedule
    Make playlist with your jingles create shows in the calendar for the times you want to hear the jingles, linked it  with no end and repeat

I have tested nearly all TOH i found on the web, none seems to worked perfectly.

Once liquidsoap start playing music it hates to stop abruptly and if you hard code this it will result in a number of "we must catch up xxseconds" in your script

Now if Airtime Team want to really work they should be able to script  some thing that you can create a playlist external with whatever program and that playlist can be imported in the database for the specified time

This is done simple in even rivendell.but I bet nobody is there looking at that,I script mine that way but I will only share it with my clients

Good luck trying to push that to Hard-of Hearing  people (not Hearing Impaired)

VOISSES

Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
  • I dont want uyse calendar for new hour jingle, i want on AutoDJ script
  • May the force be with you on your journey

Voisses
    20 to Go
  • I am surprised that you chose Airtime at all. It is a calendar driven system. Maybe this is just not suited to your needs?

Have you thought of using something like ICES instead of /as well as?
    Post edited by John Chewter at 2015-02-03 17:28:49
    No longer using Airtime or Libretime.