Autodj restart
  • Hello, i uploaded songs for autodj, need restart liquidsoap?
  • 3 Comments sorted by
  • sudo service airtime-liquidsoap restart

I can guess why you asked this question

• Is this related to the previous question?
    • The Playlist are not switching on time?

I want you to modified two lines of the script and make your tracks insensitive so that they will not wait until a track finished  to make the switch.The disadvantage of this is that liquidsoap will queue another song 10 near the end and since it will past the time that the switch should occur it will be queue from the current playing list and forget your switch

Do not worry if you not understand what I just said. make these changes

• In the mixed switch change it like this by adding the words in bold                                          mixed = switch(track_sensitive=false, [ blah blah ])  
    • Then do the same thing with the default change the "true to false like this                                   default = fallback(track_sensitive=false,[schedule,playrotation,security])

Only make the changes I have in bold.

Yes I did notice the switch was not occuring in my playout last night but as I said my script I used is way advance to these so I had to install a new system and then test this one you asked about.

Please note in my tutorial here https://forum.sourcefabric.org/discussion/15701/fallover-101-how-to-make-all-scripts-worked-easy-steps-to-build-your-scripts-fixed-silence all the corrections were covered so now maybe its best to go back and look it will make sense to you

Remember

• Only change what I have above in bold
    • The command to restart the liquidsoap is
    • sudo service airtime-liquidsoap restart

You can also use the  save button on the stream preference just make a simple change in any of the settings and then click save

Oh some one say you can also use monit but you have to find a way for it

Good Luck

VOISSES

Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.
  • On your Question of PHP and Last Played.
    Have a look at this

https://forum.sourcefabric.org/discussion/15939/free-download-now-playing-script-sync-with-last-fm-coverbiolyricslink-to-buy-

I think this script takes from the Icecast Stage

There is also another one I saw couple weeks ago,it relates to an alternative to tune in App

But this is what I do

So if you are even an intermediary php,you should be able to easily cook up something.

Please note you can use $POST and $REQUEST depends on how you use it.

You could also look at the new version of Icecast it supports a treasure trove of New features. like opus and json

to export your script externally read the manual here

http://sourcefabric.booktype.pro/airtime-25-for-broadcasters/exporting-the-schedule/

But us the command

curl -k  instead of curl -s  

If you use -s option you have to have the airtime authenticated to use (well thats what i had to Use.

Good Luck

VOISSES.

Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
  • DID you Know you can put your autodj in the watch folders of the media folders.

It Gives you the advantage to

1. To create a show,create a playlist and play directly from the web interface
    2. It allows you to make edits to the tracks
    3. it allows you to upload songs just change your upload directory
    4. and even protect your script should Airtime upgrade read Here https://forum.sourcefabric.org/discussion/16091/fallover-101-how-to-make-all-scripts-worked-revisted-pt2-advance-reduce-effects-of-upgrade-brok
    5. and for using an one  line modification script https://forum.sourcefabric.org/discussion/16092/one-lineyes-one-line-modification-no-skills-neededbut-silence-defeated
    6. or if you do not want to make any real change to Airtime ls_script use this https://forum.sourcefabric.org/discussion/16909/autodj-sweetest-seen-fake-or-real-for-a-good-deal-free-free-no-unexpected-autoplay

If you want to be creative  and you use 6 above use strpos in php or haystack.index in python  and create a script and after you run your airtime upgrade just run the script and  you are good

You will find it intuitive