I need help troubleshooting Airtime with Mixxx
  • I need help troubleshooting Airtime with Mixxx

Hello, I installed Airtime on my VPS. The installation was successful. 
    I'm having trouble connecting and broadcasting live, with Mixxx (Dj software). 

I am asking for support to troubleshoot. I will pay a small fee. 
    Looking for immediate help, preferable someone with experience with Airtime 

contractharlemtalk [at] gmail.com 
    Serious inquires only please
    Post edited by Nizer Saunders at 2014-11-19 15:45:22
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • If you state what kind of problem you are having maybe we could resolve it here. and we could just put that money to a donation to help keep someone warm this winter.

The Biggest challenge you will have is your operating system
    If it is windows operating system pay attention to the codec you use as describe here http://www.mixxx.org/manual/latest/chapters/livebroadcasting.html

Make sure you read paragraphs 9.5.1. Activate MP3 streaming support on Windows

Scan through these references for my utterances and let me know of any issues

Hope you get it solved

Best of luck
    VOISSES

Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.
  • Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.