master-panel doesn't work
  • Running 14.04 ubuntu (with plenty of struggles) but everything accept the master panel (station time, next, previous, on-air aren't showing anything) is working. I know i had to do a work-around to get json_decode to function, so it might be that? widgets don't work anymore either which i assume is this problem with the API and sql DB?

SQLSTATE[42703]: Undefined column: 7 ERROR: column si.description does not exist
    LINE 7: si.description AS instance_description,
    ^
    #0 /usr/share/airtime/application/models/Show.php(1244): PDOStatement->execute()
    #1 /usr/share/airtime/application/models/Schedule.php(114): Application_Model_Show::getPrevCurrentNextOld(Object(DateTime))
    #2 /usr/share/airtime/application/controllers/ApiController.php(283): Application_Model_Schedule::GetPlayOrderRangeOld('5')
    #3 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Controller/Action.php(516): ApiController->liveInfoAction()
    #4 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(295): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('liveInfoAction')
    #5 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
    #6 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/Bootstrap.php(97): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
    #7 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Application.php(366): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap->run()
    #8 /usr/share/airtime/public/index.php(74): Zend_Application->run()
    #9 {main}

• 5 Comments sorted by
  • i should add, this is a fresh install from git. (latest build)
  • No one has any ideas on why this is broken? There is definitely some missing structure to the DB "si.description" at least. I just don't understand how this is so broken now.
  • I can "fix" the calls to non-existent DB stuff, but i'm completely at a loss as to how to fix the top display panel. Even whne i make the changes and the DB stuff works, it still doesn't fix the panel. I am sadfaced.
  • git repositories are always cutting edge and may contains bugs. please try the recommend method below

I always recommend using this method

http://sourcefabric.booktype.pro/airtime-25-for-broadcasters/automated-installation/

The only caveat you have to know is how to install via teminal.

Its like 5 minutes this way(depending on certain conditions)

404 represents no link to the url. but if i am sure i saw a trusty distribution in the airtime repositres.

Good Luck

Voisses
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.
  • thanks, i ended up doing that and it's now running again, although with the same ole bugs. I'm still not real happy with the whole thing and would gladly pay for some support for this product, it's literally the only one out there that is worth a crap. Now if we just had a jingle system and a few other requested bells and whistles, i'd be one happy camper.