How to prevent Airtime from upgrading itself
  • Is there a way to stop airtime upgrading itself?

v2.5.1 is completely broken for us and I've tried installing 2.4.1 but it keeps upgrading to 2.5.1
  • 1 Comment sorted by
  • here
    https://forum.sourcefabric.org/discussion/16091/fallover-101-how-to-make-all-scripts-worked-revisted-pt2-advance-reduce-effects-of-upgrade-brok

Note this is can be used for either a straight(vanilla) Airtime or a mod-Airtime

another way is to just  Comment (#) the repository in your source list.

The advantage of the above is that
    •  you will have the upgrades downloaded but not install so at a later date you can
    • you will be informed of the upgrade

V.O.I.S.S.E.S

Post edited by Voisses Tech at 2014-09-24 11:04:45
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.