4.2.3 upgrade error - Class 'sfServiceContainerBuilder' not found in /var/lib/news
  • Vote Up0Vote Down SaidSaid
    Hi, the following error is in the apache error log when trying to upgrade from 4.1.2 (database had already been upgraded to 4.2.1):

PHP Fatal error:  Class 'sfServiceContainerBuilder' not found in /var/lib/newscoop/application/Bootstrap.php on line 46

Also, there seems to be a problem trying to upgrade automatically using apt-get upgrade on Debian Wheezy (32-bit), since it tells me Newscoop is already the latest version (I have tried changing the Version number in the mysql database from 4.2 to 4.1 and overwriting a fresh install of 4.1.2 with 4.2.3 files, but still no success).

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Said

• 2 Comments sorted by
    Small correction to last post - I have tried using "apt-get update" to upgrade (not "apt-get upgrade") but it is reporting that Newscoop is already the latest version.
    Database upgrade seems to have been successful after several attempts, but I'm now getting what appears to be a coding'/syntax error from the message below ("Did you maybe forget to add a "use" statement for this annotation?"):

[Sat May 24 20:01:35 2014] [error] [client 109.157.164.122] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'Doctrine\\Common\\Annotations\\AnnotationException' with message '[Semantical Error] The annotation "@Acl" in class Admin_TestController was never imported. Did you maybe forget to add a "use" statement for this annotation?' in /var/lib/newscoop/vendor/doctrine/annotations/lib/Doctrine/Common/Annotations/AnnotationException.php:52\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/lib/newscoop/vendor/doctrine/annotations/lib/Doctrine/Common/Annotations/DocParser.php(635): Doctrine\\Common\\Annotations\\AnnotationException::semanticalError('The annotation ...')\n#1 /var/lib/newscoop/vendor/doctrine/annotations/lib/Doctrine/Common/Annotations/DocParser.php(576): Doctrine\\Common\\Annotations\\DocParser->Annotation()\n#2 /var/lib/newscoop/vendor/doctrine/annotations/lib/Doctrine/Common/Annotations/DocParser.php(318): Doctrine\\Common\\Annotations\\DocParser->Annotations()\n#3 /var/lib/newscoop/vendor/doctrine/annotations/lib/Doctrine/Common/Annotations/AnnotationReader.php(159): Doctrine\\Common\\Annotations\\DocParser->parse('/**?? * @Acl in /var/lib/newscoop/vendor/bombayworks/zendframework1/library/Zend/Controller/Plugin/Broker.php on line 336