Calendar and scheduled blocks
  • Hi Everyone,

I got really stupid question, but knowing that who extensively use Airtime can help me and somebody else here.
    I did play with several fine-tuning of ls_script.liq in order to add jingles/ads when stream' silence happened, as well as hard-coding LS to embed the each 15 minute switch to jingles/ads, but was not satisfied with the result.
    The goal is: to use the hard-coded pushing mechanism but make sure it will "smart enough to listen the stream" and do not insert the block in the middle of song/speech. Except manually enter it in calendar I do not see yet anything... 
    So if anyone can just grab their one 'complicated' day from the calendar scheduler and share here it will help a lot where I'm lost...

www.actionsch.com - Bringing talents in life!
    + Action Radio School +
  • 5 Comments sorted by
  • Additional questions (sorry if stupid): if there any possibilities manually sort media files withing standard /srv/airtime/stor ?
    I mean: when I do an import of files its pushed into imported folder, splitting by numbers 1, 2, etc.
    There is organize folder but it is empty... 

My questions are:
    1) shall I manually copy files into organize in order to create say sub-folders like: rocks, pop, lyrics, etc.? or there is some utility which does it via GUI?
    2) will airtime be able to see it?
    2) how you guys doing the splitting songs say by years of releases, or top-hits?
    3) how "live talk" can automatically fade-out an aired show or broadcast playlist from hacked ls script method in order to be active and after it ends to get back to interrupted air?

If direct discussion would be better please reach me out by againu at yahoo dot com
    Thanks,
    Alex.
    + Action Radio School +
  • Look in the docs for 'watched folders'
    No longer using Airtime or Libretime.
  • ah OK thanks!
    + Action Radio School +
  • Decided to re-use this thread.

Anyone can help me with this: when a web-stream is used as scheduled show, the title is always empty.
     Is there any tricky way to add it say like "web-Broadcast", or something like that?
    + Action Radio School +
  • I guess I understood about the web-stream: if the stream is coming from icecast it has all details, if from some other sources - may not have it. So for the case if from others I would love to have ability show that text in title...
    + Action Radio School +