404 error on Raring Repository,Easy install deb is at v2.4.1,Server keys problem also
  • In order to reproduce a problem I saw in the forum,I decide to do a new install on a clean hard drive and notice the following problems

1. 404 error  on Raring and quantal 64bit Repository ( I do not know if the same for 32bit)
    2. Easy install deb is at v2.4.1
    3. Server keys problem,they are not installing,however when you update and try install package ,Airtime packages are downloaded.

Could some one address these

Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.
  • 1 Comment sorted by
  • There is no Raring packages.

Please attend to the Keyservers issues on Quantal

This is Flagging my servers with security concerns.

If its the php enviroments lets us know

Also You need a features  Heading to put  bug fixes and versions updates.

like this  http://jplayer.org/latest/release-notes/

2.5.1.1 liquidsoap fixes
    2.5.1 security patches
    2.5  correct issuses with blah blah bleh
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.