[SOLVED] UPD: Replacing Airtime to another port gives me errors
  • I want to replace Airtime from 80 port to 2310, how I can do it?

Solved: I have done this commands:
    cd /var
    mkdir lib
    cd lib
    mkdir php5
    chmod 7777 php5

UPD: I've been replaced airtime, now I get the error:

Zend_Session::start() - /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Session.php(Line:469): Error #2 session_start(): open(/var/lib/php5/sess_86evt9i6hg0jipu6jbb6qen9f3, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) Array /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Session.php(Line:479): Error #2 session_write_close(): open(/var/lib/php5/sess_86evt9i6hg0jipu6jbb6qen9f3, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) Array /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Session.php(Line:479): Error #2 session_write_close(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/lib/php5) Array
    #0 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Session/Namespace.php(143): Zend_Session::start(true)
    #1 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Auth/Storage/Session.php(87): Zend_Session_Namespace->__construct('Zend_Auth')
    #2 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Auth.php(91): Zend_Auth_Storage_Session->__construct()
    #3 /usr/share/airtime/application/models/User.php(354): Zend_Auth->getStorage()
    #4 /usr/share/airtime/application/Bootstrap.php(52): Application_Model_User::getCurrentUser()
    #5 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/BootstrapAbstract.php(669): Bootstrap->_initGlobals()
    #6 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/BootstrapAbstract.php(622): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_BootstrapAbstract->_executeResource('globals')
    #7 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/BootstrapAbstract.php(586): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_BootstrapAbstract->_bootstrap(NULL)
    #8 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Application.php(355): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_BootstrapAbstract->bootstrap(NULL)
    #9 /usr/share/airtime/public/index.php(64): Zend_Application->bootstrap()
    #10 {main}
    Post edited by Kirill Danshin at 2014-02-15 08:11:46
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • That is dangerous solution
    You have even made your php scripts writeable by universal groups (everyone 777).

This is the recommended way http://wiki.sourcefabric.org/display/CC/FAQ+and+Support#FAQandSupport-HowdoIchangethebaseURLorportforthewebinterface?

Ensure your airtime works on port 80 then modify by the above recommendation

You can Also search the forum for virtual hosting,I did a tutorial for this
    Post edited by Voisses Tech at 2014-02-17 11:57:55
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.

• to find and remove duplicate files you may use
    DuplicateFilesDeleter